cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Connect ABBYY Flexicapture with B;uePrism

RipanAich_Sarka
Level 2

The configuring action is running fine but whenever I am trying to run the 'Get Batch' stage I am getting this error. I am unable to create new batch either. I have given it the correct server and correct credentials. I have also given the user permissions of all the roles. Can anyone please help?

THE WHOLE ERROR IS: 

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to open session for the role type 'ScanningOperator' and workstation type 'Scanning'. Please ensure the User name and Password used for connect to ABBYY FlexiCapture Application Server are correct. ---> System.ServiceModel.Security.MessageSecurityException: The HTTP request was forbidden with client authentication scheme 'Basic'. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteGetResponse(IAsyncResult result)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.TaskCreator.<>c__DisplayClass7_0`1.<CreateGenericTask>b__0(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory`1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func`2 endFunction, Action`1 endAction, Task`1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.TenantClient.<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<<OpenSessionAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.Api.BaseAppSrvApi`1.<RunAsync>d__3`1.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.Api.BaseAppSrvApi`1.<RunAsync>d__3`1.MoveNext()
   at Abbyy.Extensions.TaskExtensions.AsSync[TResult](Task`1 task)
   at Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.TenantClient..ctor(TenantContext context, ILog log)
   at Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.Actors.TenantActor..ctor(ConnectionConfiguration configuration, ILog log)
   at Abbyy.FlexiCapture.WebApi.Client.Actors.ProjectActor..ctor(ConnectionConfiguration config, ILog log)
   at Abbyy.BluePrism.FlexiCapture.Vbo.BatchMonitor.GetBatchStatus(String projectName, Int32 batchId)
   at FlexiCapture_12___Multitask_VBO.Get_Batch_Stage(String ServerUrl, String Tenant, String Username, String Password, String ProjectName, Decimal BatchId, String ProxyServerUrl, String ProxyUsername, String ProxyPassword, String& StageName, Decimal& StageType, String& Details)

------------------------------
Ripan Aich Sarkar

1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Ripan,

The ABBYY FlexiCapture Connector on the DX is "Provider Supported", meaning support for it is provided directly by ABBYY (not Blue Prism).  If you still need help with this error, I would suggest you contact ABBYY Support by emailing support@abbyy.com

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX