Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save Blue prism Process

AdityaDeomore
Level 2

Hi Team,

While saving process i am getting below error:

"An error occurred whilst editing the process : An error occurred while writing an audit record: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.BPAAuditEvents'.'INDEX_BPAAuditEvents_eventdatetime' in database 'BPENV_3' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup."

when we try to delete the audit logs from the database we receive the following error "transaction log is full due to active transaction"

Please help and keeps us updated on same thread.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya Deomore

------------------------------
Aditya Deomore
1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Aditya,

It sounds like your Blue Prism database is full and maintenance needs to be performed. This can be done a few different ways, but if you're already receiving primary filegroup partition space errors, you may need to run direct SQL cleanup scripts to free up some space before an archiving strategy can be implemented.

I would recommend review of our Knowledge Base article, "How do I maintain a Blue Prism Database?" and the related Online Help topics of the same name for some initial guidance here. Then, you can request the example Housekeeping Scripts mentioned in this documentation by opening a Support ticket with us.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX