cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhide Rows in Excel

Anonymous
Not applicable
Get Worksheet As Collection excludes any hidden rows.  Is there a VBO to unhide rows that I can use prior to loading the worksheet into collection?  Anyone with VB code I can copy?  I tried creating a Macro below but cant figure out the correct syntax translation of this macro that will work in Blue Prism. Sub UnhideR0ws()     Cells.Select     Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False End Sub  
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Crystal I think this will do it: Dim sheet, range As Object Try sheet = GetWorkbook(handle,Nothing).ActiveSheet range = sheet.Cells range.EntireRow.Hidden = False Success = True Catch e As Exception  Success = False  Message = e.Message Finally  sheet = Nothing  range = Nothing End Try

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you John.  I didn't get a chance to try your code as I have already found a solution.    GetWorkbook(handle,Nothing).ActiveSheet.Rows(range).Hidden = False   Range is just starting row number:ending row number so 1:500

When I tried the above solution it is not unhiding the rows, Please give me the detailed information step by step to make use of this,

------------------------------
Tamilarasi S
Associate software engineer
TechMahindra
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Tamilarasi S,

Hope you are doing Great. 

Approach of @John Carter & @Crystal De Leonis correct wherein we can pass the range or single row as per the use case demand. Just use the code stage pass relevant details as in parameter worksheet ,range etc. 

Another detail way with steps is mentioned in below reference 
Excel Row Hide or Insert Row Things
​​

Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead
Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys

Hi John

Could I ask a question about your code? I have an error with the code but where is the inserts??

is the range << range = sheet.Cells range.EntireRow.Hidden = False >>?

a space inbetween Cells and range?

Yoshie Nakamura