cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait stage not working on test site. But works fine on dev.

KT
Level 4

Hi,

I am testing my process on a UAT site and one of my wait stage timeout is not working. It is working ok when using a DEV site. The wait is just waiting for an element to appear. If not, just proceed with the process. What could be causing it to just wait indefinitely? the timeout setting is also set. It will eventually have a warning status within control room when testing since it was not moving from the wait stage.

hi @Harish Mogulluri, the wait was designed to check if part of the application page will show up or not. It was supposed to timeout if the page did not show. . i was checking on debug mode and no pop ups is causing it to freeze.

2 REPLIES 2

harish.m
MVP

Hi Kris Toledo,

Did you get chance to  verify in the application where exactly it  is taking forever? Or did you noticed any pop ups causing application freezing while navigating?

https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/solutions/articles/7000077225-how-do-i-prevent-blue-prism-from-freezing-when-application-freezes-

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]

harish.m
MVP

Hi kris Toledo,

Did you get chance to spy different mode or element and  check the behavior  of it?

Which application  having this issue? Web based, windows...??

Which version of blue prism ?

Assuming you are using check exist action in the wait stage?am I correct?

Regardless of application and version i would suggest to try different mode and different element  in the same page.

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]