cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Integration Issue

AmitGupta
Level 2
Hi,

I am getting error saying "Internal : Unexpected error Error in Web Service_Client Error" while integration SOAP Web Service with Blue Prism.
Can anyone provide the solution for the same?

Regards,
Amit
2 REPLIES 2

sahana.mohan
Staff
Staff
Hi Amit,

Have you tested your working of webservice in browser to make sure the Webmethods are functioning fine?
if you could provide with configuration screenshots it would be easier to figure out.
Sahana Mohan Lead Software Engineer SS&C Blue Prism

AmitGupta
Level 2
Hi Sahana,

I am having WSDL File in my Local Drive and I have added this as Web Service in System Tab of Blue Prism. While adding WSDL File as Web Service I can see a message saying that "Retrieved all web service details" also I am able to get all webmethods available in the particular web service in Object Studio as well as while adding web service in System Tab.
But when I try to run Webmethod in Object Studio I am getting "Internal : Unexpected error Error in Web Service-Client Error".
I am attaching screenshot for below-
1. Screenshot of Blue Prism System Tab while adding Web Service by passing local file path (SS1)
2. Screenshot of Blue Prism System Tab which gives message "Retrieved all web service details" (SS2)
3. Screenshot of Blue Prism Object Studio with error message (SS3, SS4)
4. Screenshot of WSDL File which I am using (SS5)
37120.jpg

37121.gif

37122.jpg

37123.jpg

37124.jpg
Regards,
Amit Gupta