cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the purpose of Statistics of Audit in System tab?

BohyonHwang
Level 9
What features are supported by Statistics of Audit in System tab?
What kind of data will I get from them?
I could see Nothing, so far.

35240.png
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
If you have any "Statistic" Data Items in your Processes/Objects, the data from them will be displayed in this area of the Interactive Client (and stored in the 'BPAStatistics' table in the database). More information about this can be found in our Knowledge Base article, "What is a 'Statistic' Data Item and what is it useful for?".

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
If you have any "Statistic" Data Items in your Processes/Objects, the data from them will be displayed in this area of the Interactive Client (and stored in the 'BPAStatistics' table in the database). More information about this can be found in our Knowledge Base article, "What is a 'Statistic' Data Item and what is it useful for?".

BohyonHwang
Level 9
Thank you so much, @SteveBoggs.

It would be nice to have your link ​in the Blue Prism online documentation, either.

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
You're very welcome @Bohyon Hwang.

I followed up with our Documentation team about this. They stated they are aware of the need to document some missing sections of the 'Audit' area of our Online Help, so we can confirm this is in progress. We are always striving to continually improve our documentation, so we appreciate you bringing this topic to the Community.​