Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MS Excel VBO

I am using Blue Prism version 7.1.2. In MS Excel VBO under get worksheet as collection i could see a input - Fetch Data With Method. What are the methods that are supposed to be given here ?

Outlook VBO fails to move messages

Hi all,Bit of a strange issue I'm hoping someone can help with.We have a process that needs to move emails from the Inbox of a shared mailbox to a subfolder.  It works fine in our test environment, but although it will read the contents of the inbox ...

27152.png

Blue Prism has stopped working

When robot is opening excel file then the screen it was stuck . It says Blue Prism stopped working.Noted: I run robot by control room.Would you mind helping me what the issue and whether it belongs to Blueprism or the machine environment ? Thanks

Decipher - Best way to manage empty fields.

Hello, I need assistance with extracting decimal values from specific pages of Spanish treasury documents that have the following format: As you can see, each box containing the value to extract has a code in the format 00DDD. I am encounterin...

35442.jpg 35443.jpg 35444.jpg

Simultaneous execution of multiple processes

Hi, CommunityCan anyone clarify? What is the criteria that one Runtime Resource can execute multiple processes simultaneously? Please see my test below and let me know if this approach to test it is incorrect.At the first glance, I thought it would b...

30049.png 30050.png

Insert Collection into table in SQL Server

I'm looking to take the data that is in a collection and upload it into SQL Server.  I am using the VBO "Data - SQL Server"; however, I thought there was a 'bulk copy' action but I am not seeing it.Is there a method to upload/insert/copy a collection...

15954.png
LTB by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the Blue Prism API installation file?

Hello,We are currently installing Hub and want to use the control room. Here we need to install Blue Prism API.The document says we have to download it from the Blue Prism Portal, but the file is nowhere to be found.Can someone help me looked where t...

Resolved! Canonical Property - Internet Message ID Outlook

@devneetmohanty07 any chance you have written a code to extract the Internet Message ID for an Outlook email? I did some research and looks like the PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS property can give this information, but I'm unsure how to add it to the ...

Linux Installation Guide

This document describes installation, upgrade, system requirements, etc. for a Linux on-premise deployment of Blue Prism Process Intelligence v2.0.

Windows Installation Guide

This document describes installation, upgrade, system requirements, etc. for a Windows on-premise deployment of Blue Prism Process Intelligence v2.0.