Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Performance and capacitiy limit (DB-related)

I have a DB-related question. First of all, Is there a document that clearly states which databases can install a Blue Prism server? Second of all, in the case of MS SQL Express, the document stated that there is a limitation of features in the free...

20708.jpg
YunaLee by Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

App server config file location

Where can we find the config file for the App server?I believe the name of the file is ApplicationServer.Config.xml located somewhere in the BP directory but could not locate it.------------------------------If I was of assistance, please vote for it...

Update hyperlink for sheet in cell

Hi team,We have a requirement to add sheet hyperlink in cell (in excel workbook) using Blue Prism.If you worked this type of requirement. Kindly share the steps or code stage. ------------------------------Ram Prasad GajulaTech LeadEYBangalore-------...

15877.png

Using Graph API with Proxy

Is there a working VBO available for accessing Microsoft Graph API while using a Proxy?I tried different things with the existing Graph VBO but i'm not able to use the Graph API inside BluePrism. When i'm using the same requests in Postman (with prox...

Run Process from CMD

Hello,We are looking at making our bots more efficient in terms of running process and not having down time on some bots.Our biggest blocker is that we use an AD account per process.  This limits us in terms of orchestration as the bots need to log o...

28194.png 28195.png

SS&C | Blue Prism® Decipher 2.2 is now available

It is with pleasure to inform you that Decipher 2.2 is now available.  For more details of this version, please read the product release announcement here: SS&C | Blue Prism® Decipher 2.2 Many thanks, Amy------------------------------Amy TsaousiSr. C...

Multiple Excels into Single Excel

Hi All,How to combine multiple excel files into single excel file in Blue Prism?------------------------------SYED FAHEEMRPA DeveloperDAR-MEAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Run Power Query from Blue Prism

Hi, I have a query in Excel that is connected to multiple files in order to run return two tables. I would like to run power query from blue prism. I have a 6.10.1 version and Excel 2013. There is no excel VBO action, so what would you recommend? I h...

19520.png

Get the Free text and Table from the HTML data.

I am reading the data using the API from an application and returns that data in HTML format which contains free text and table in it. How to get the free text and table from it.Thanks in advance.Attached the HTML table file and also attached capture...

35439.png 35440.png

"blue prism rpa pruduct review "

Blue Prism is a popular RPA tool that offers a range of automation capabilities for businesses across various industries. Its key features include drag-and-drop functionality, a comprehensive control room, and advanced analytics and reporting. W...

Resolved! Impact on Blue Prism after Windows OS Upgrade

Hi Team, We are using Blue Prism Version 6.10.3.47902 (with .NET Framework version 4.7) on Windows 10 Enterprise version having OS Build version 19042.2604. Now we are planning to upgrade the OS to Windows 11. Can anyone help me with what impact wil...