Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP Desktop and API Installation issues

Hello,  I have BP HUB that is working in sandbox environment but have problem to make BP Desktop work.  When I login to BP desktop using BP HUB credentials there is an error "%HeadContent". It could be related to BP API, as BP API is installed but I'...

Blueprism Calendar to run process quarterly

Hi, We have a process which needs to run every 4 hours on the first 7 days of a quater and every 4 hours on last 7 days of a quater. We thought of using an Excel based calendar, but there is restrictions on process that it should only launch on the d...

MS Outlook VBO Error

Hi All, I am facing below error while using 'Get Received Item-Basic' Action from 'MS Outlook VBO'. I am using Blue Prism v6.10 Version.  ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Unable to cast COM objec...

Resolved! Multiple Wait Error Handling

Hi,I have an object built on a web page with multiple dynamic wait. If at any stage the dynamic wait time's out the robot has to launch the web page again and go through the stages. From an error handling standpoint, should I add an exception after e...

Unable to Check Exist with case independent text

Hi,I have process where I am entering a text in a search box in a web page. Based on the search result I need to see if the entered text gave any search result or not. I am trying to use check exist, but if the search result is in a different case th...

BP API Authorization has been denied

Hi, Community. Can anyone help me out to solve this issue? I've received the error response, "Authorization has been denied for this request", while testing the Blue Prism API from the Swagger page.  1) At first, the authorization with API key was s...

12059.png 12060.png

Resolved! Unable to Save in Blue Prism, Also unable to Import.

Hi All, Previously posted about getting an issue in Adding items to the Work Queue where we get a LOB data exceeds maximum configured 65536. We are now also getting that same issue when importing a process to Blue Prism. When editing a process and sa...

35420.png

Time spent measurement

Hi, we have a client and he wants to calculate the savings which the automated process brings. As Interact is part of the end to end automation the client asked whether it is possible to measure how much time a user spends on an Interact form.  I ana...

Resolved! Add to Queue - LOB exceeds maximum (65536)

During the Add to Queue step where we're adding items to the Work Queue via collection, we encountered this error: Length of LOB data (number) exceeds maximum 65536... What could be the cause of this? Is the text value of one of the fields exceeding ...

UI is not working

Hi, All hope you guys doing well is there any suggestion I can use instead of UI since this is not working I cannot click this anymore and when I tried to re spy this part I can only re spy the whole dashboardAs example I can only re spy this whole a...

15950.png 15951.png 15952.png

Exporting package releases with Blue Prism process

Hi everyone,  I want to export BP package release automatically with Blue Prism to save them in a repertory. I used a cmd command line to export the release with Start process object. It works in debug mode (attended mode) but it doesn't work in unat...

Leogarp by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Input parameters for Python Code Stage

Hello Community I have just found the BP Code Stages for Developers document recommended by Eric Wilson. I have a Python script to create a clinical messaging file with an embedded base64 document. is there a way to use BP Code Stages with Python and...

Resolved! Code stage compile error on 1 worker

Hi all, I have been dissecting a process built for us by a 3rd party that has no documentation. This process works fine on our usual Azure worker machines - we have spun up a new locally hosted machine and when running this process it terminates with...

Fatal error

Hi, While reading the data from database using blueprism we are facing the below issue. Please if any chance to help this one. Error: "fatal error encountered attempting to read the result" Thanks for advance. ------------------------------Sornakumar...