Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to ensure "Run macro" executed successfully

I am using "Run macro"  action in the Excel VBO to call the macro code in the excel sheet. I just want to ensure if the macro was executed successful or not.------------------------------Bhavithra L------------------------------

Blue Prism RPA not running on my gaming laptop

Greetings, I'm having a problem getting Blue Prism RPA to run on my gaming laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/d/gaming-laptops/]. I've installed the software and followed all the setup instructions, but every time I try to launch it, I get an error...

SAP Gui 770 (Patch 7) ALV navigation problem

Hello Experts, When we have an ALV report (SAP GridView element type) with lots of lines, "Get All Items" returns many empty lines. We understood that SAP needs to return all lines to SAP Gui before BP could read them. To solve that, we navigate t...

26826.png 26827.gif 26828.png 26829.png

BPPI - Recoding is not getting started

whenever I am trying to start the recording by selecting my host and click start, i am only getting a prompt that recording will be started but it is not. and my status is also showing offline.Any expert advice on  what can be done here. i am also tr...

12205.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! A true 64bit Blue Prism

Hello All,Do we know if Blue Prism is going to have a true 64 bit binary? I guess this may reduce a lot of memory issue with more memory available to consume for data crunching as needed.Thanks,Nikhil​------------------------------Nikhil JhaSolution ...

Drag and drop on chrome.

HI,I'm trying to drag and drop and UI element using chrome ,spied the element using UIA and got "UIA X" and "UIA Y" to use them as x/y coordinates for dragging and moving. Looks like these are not correct coordinates.Can somebody help with on how to ...

AnjaniS by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MTPuTTY Automation

Hi Team, How to automate MTPuTTY  application with the help of Blue Prism? Do we have any VBO's available In Blue Prism to work with MTPuTTY? Need your suggestions on the above. Regards, Faheem ------------------------------SYED FAHEEMRPA DeveloperDA...

Resolved! PDF Data extraction

Hi Everyone,  As I have been working recently on a project where I had to read data from different types of PDF documents.  I would like to ask if there is planned in future to create an Object in BP which will deal with PDF manipulation, or just s...

Email address in to and cc

Hii all , I have a situation where i want to get to and cc email ,but get received item only gets the display name , so please any suggestions on how can i retrieve email address of to and cc  ------------------------------Gowtham Bopaiah------------...

To and CC email Address

Hii all , I have a situation where i want to get to and cc email ,but get received item only gets the display name , so please any suggestions on how can i retrieve email address of to and cc  ------------------------------Gowtham Bopaiah------------...

How to download a file using web api.

I want to download a file using Web API. After making request we are getting File data as text in the response content data item.For your reference I am getting the response as below as text type.%PDF-1.4 %����68 0 obj <</Linearized 1/L 1850803/O 70/...

AZ by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Blue Prism- Common Queries

Hi, I have few basic queries in Blue Prism. Kindly explain with very simple way to understand. Please explain the Different Run Modes.What is Interactive Client in BP ?Running a BOT & Running a session. Are they two different thing ? Please explain. ...

Covert Json Response to Required Data Formats

Hi All,I would like to convert Json response to required data formats.1. I am using an API, which compresses image and output response will be in Json(Text) format. How can I convert Response content into Image(Binary) data type?2. I am using an API ...