Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get Worksheet Range As Collection

Workaround: The action from Excel VBO is copying the range from Excel into the Clipboard and is then trying to parse it via ParseDelimSeparatedVariables. Even though the function fails the data remains in the clipboard. So one can use the GetClipboar...

Email - POP3/SMTP VBO: "ERROR: Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems"

Unable to send emails through the SMTP server through the BOT and we are able to send emails through developer ID.  No Error messages are seen when a developer opens the Email - POP3/SMTP VBO,Error Messages with BOT ID session: Initialise Stage 1 Er...

SriramK by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Browser Automation Agent v2 available for preview

Hello Product Community!We have now completed our development and testing of the Browser Automation Agent v2 release, which looks to bring a solution to MV3 compatibility and continued insert/invoke JavaScript support to Blue Prism versions 6.4.2-6.4...

Increase in processing time - Web Automation

Hi All - We're currently working on web automation project where the web page is Chrome based and all the elements have been spied in Browser Mode. While running the automation from the control room, we've observed that the processing time for the fi...

Blueprism Desktop

Is Blue prism Enterprise in mandatory for Blue prims desktop Or Can we use Blue prism Desktop with Blue prism learning edition?

Arabic Support

Hello,Is Decipher support documents that are in the Arabic language?------------------------------George Tadros------------------------------

BP Director vs BP IADA

Hi all,  I would like to know the main differences between BP Director and BP IADA. Both products are aimed to introduce the concept of dynamic scheduling based on SLA but I would like to know more about them. - Are they compatible with each other? ...

Global Send Keys

Hi Team, I need to send some text then CTRL A then CTRL B then ENTER then again some text could you please show me how this is done.------------------------------Jishnu P Nair------------------------------

Resolved! POP UP

Hii , Iam unable to spy a pop where i need to choose options from it , and like allow camera pop up appears , and iam not able to spy on those pop up to select allow aptions. any suggestions on this please  ------------------------------Gowtham Bopai...

13206.png

Error after giving admin credentials

BluePrism.Server.Domain.Models.InvalidArgumentException: The file '' is invalid   at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseInstaller.CreateInstance()   at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseInstaller.FullInstall(String username, SafeString passw...

Error to connect to Application Server

Hello, I'm installing a new BP infrastructure, and after installing the BP server (it is currently running), when I try to connect from another server, I get this error message: "ensure that the specified server address matches the binding configured...