Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error after giving admin credentials

BluePrism.Server.Domain.Models.InvalidArgumentException: The file '' is invalid   at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseInstaller.CreateInstance()   at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseInstaller.FullInstall(String username, SafeString passw...

Error to connect to Application Server

Hello, I'm installing a new BP infrastructure, and after installing the BP server (it is currently running), when I try to connect from another server, I get this error message: "ensure that the specified server address matches the binding configured...

Issue in spying elements using Google Chrome Browser

We are unable to spy the elements of a web application which uses Google Chrome browser. We observed inconsistent behaviour of the web application wherein robot can identify the elements in Chrome browser of DEV region but not in QAS & PROD region. W...

How to scrape website for broken hyperlinks

Dear reader, With BluePrism, is it possible to scan a website for broken hyperlinks within the page/site? Furthermore, we would like to export the results (e.g. via CSV) for processing by the website maintenance team. We know Automation Anywhere has...

How to migrate form to another environment

Hello, When I migrate a process from a development environment to a production environment, I export the process or package in the development environment, and import it into the production environment.  So, what are the steps to take when migrating ...

sumire by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Company House API Document API

Hi, Can anyone please post  code of action 'HTTP Request File' under Utility-HTTP. we are using BP 6.10.3 version and having old version of object which doesn't have said action, as per policy can't download VBO from DX directly, however tried gettin...

Session terminating due to transport-level error

Hi Everyone, We are facing an issue that one of our process is getting terminated with the below transport-level error: Has anyone faced this, and know how to resolve the same? ------------------------------Manish RawatProject ManagerMercerNew ...

29297.jpg

Regarding schema's

I am trying to fetch some object names but only related to dbo schema names are getting fetched for all other it is showing as blank values in process whereas in SSMS it is fetching full data related to all schema's but not in process.---------------...

Hub Server Fall Over

Hello, We will be moving from the old Application Server/SQL Server/Interactive Client type environment to the Hub Server setup. The question is, when we are accessing the Control Room via the URL, if the Hub Server stops functioning, can we fall bac...