Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mails to be read in shared email box are getting skipped

Hi,I've a an shared email box configured in my bot's outlook and we use . The bot runs daily and reads the emails present in the shared mailbox(Inbox folder) at time it is not reading emails from the shared email box in PROD. Issue persists for 2-3 d...

Blue Prism 6.10 Utility HTTP request

Hi,I was using 6.2 version and in that I use Utility HTTP request to call API. I use below configuration and it is working fine.I migrated to 6.10 in that above configuration not give me result. I see blank collection from API.I build this for compan...

23512.png

MS Outlook - Check Names Action

Hi,I'd like to know the community opinion on the best method to perform below mentioned task in Outlook.1. Open 'New Mail'2. Enter a value (name or user id) in 'To Address' field.3. Click on 'Check Names' action.4. Copy the mail id loaded in 'To Addr...

ArunK_J by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing

HiiI wanted to start screen recording as soon as the process begins , so i am using webex recorder app , after launch the recorder popup appears where we need to click on file ,then open application or click on the open application button directly wh...

30003.png

Hub 4.7 SQL certificates

so I'm upgrading 4.6 to 4.7 hub and as per 4.7 we need to use ssl certs for the sql connection. while looking at the prerequisites it mentions: "SQL Server must be configured to use SSL encryption." This implies that encryption is required.I need to ...

Expanding a folder in Outlook shared mailbox

Hi, I have a business requirement to expand a folder within a shared mailbox. So the mailbox structure would be similar to the below where I am trying to expand the second account/mailbox so that it shows as below:In order to do this programmatically...

28510.png 28511.jpg 28512.png

Resolved! Deployement of Citrix solution

Good day everyone, We need to create and deploy an automation process that will interact with Citrix. We have discussion and some co-worker told me that the Blue Prism solution for Citric cant be used as of now. We neeed to developp a surface automat...

Installing New Version of Blue Prism 7.2 without a domain

Good afternoonDear communityI have had the previous version of 6 installed without any problems on basic servers that do not have a domain configured and it has been working perfectly. Now I have done the new 7.2 installation following the same steps...