Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Enable Content for Macros in Excel

Hello! I am currently trying to run a process that opens up an excel file, then runs a macro. I am having an issue with running the macro, because whenever I open the instance, my macros are disabled. I wanted to know if there is a way to enable macr...

Active Queue

Hi Guys,I'm new to  BluePrism. I'm started learning now. i have some doubts about Active Queue. i'm not getting understood active queue concept. Can anyone help me------------------------------PRAVIN BINDAGE------------------------------

Filter Collection if greater than Number value

Hi,I am reading from an .xlsx file into a collection with thousands of rows.  I want to then filter the collection by one of the column values (Column 12) if it is > 45.  However, all of the fields in the collection are of type Text. Is there a way t...

PDF to XML

Hi Team,I need to convert PDF to XML file. In order to extract text from that.Kindly help me. How can I get this done.Thanks,Aiman------------------------------Aiman Nishat------------------------------

Decipher integration with BP Cloud

Hi, I am looking for a possibility of using BP Cloud, however read somewhere that Decipher is still not integrated with BP Cloud. Is there any way we can use Decipher with BP Cloud?------------------------------Ashish Bansal--------------------------...

Impact of changing Blue Prism language

Hello,Except regarding exception messages, what is the impact of changing Blue Prism language (change language is  on the login console)  ? Does it impact Date formats, region settings or anything else?Thanks in advance for your answers.-------------...

Work queue

Hi,Am trying to get the number of exception items from BP queue with particular string under the Tag value using Get Report Data under the work queue object.The Tag value is not unique and I am trying to pass it as query. Please let me know how to pa...

Excel Split macro

I have an excel split macro file, it splits a file which contains data of around 25,000, the data is split into batches of 150 each. The batch file is in .csv format. The input file data keeps increasing weekly. But the concern is that after preparin...

Regarding Use of Blue Prism 7.1.2 Version

Hello,We are going to start building the Blue Prism infra on Azure cloud for new customer.Need some suggestions on Blue Prism Version to use, if we can directly go for Blue Prism v7.1.2 client installation over the Azure resources as this version rel...

esaugos by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Format the body of outlook email.

Hello,I have just wanted to ask; if there is any way to format the long text of the body when I send it usingMS Outlook Email VBO::Send Email.  ------------------------------Saja Ismael------------------------------

Web API HTTP POST Request | Missing content-type boundary

Hi everyone,  I'm trying to upload two files to an API endpoint with the Web AP Services. I'm using a POST Multiple Files action, but I keep getting a Status 400 error which states: [Failed to read the request form. Missing content-type boundary.]   ...

Native Messaging Host launch delay in Chrome

Hello All,We are in the process of moving automations from Blue Prism 6.6 to 7.1.2, but I've come across an issue with Chrome and the Native Messaging Host. Automations that normally worked in 6.6 generate an exception when launching in 7.1.2 in Stud...