Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MS Outlook VBO cannot read mails

Hi all,I recently changed from using EWS Mail VBO to MS Outlook VBO because I am using O365 outlook instead of ON PREM Exchange.The reason I moved is that EWS is deprecated by microsoft.However using MS Outlook VBO I can send emails but cannot read e...

Chrome Automation - UIA mode

Hi ,I developed a process automating chrome using UIA mode end to end. The process worked well in control room and 76  queue items were successful in a go.(in one resource pc)After that the process was run in 12 sessions. Randomly queue items fail he...

MS Outlook VBO - EntryID

Hi everyone,I am trying to change the "EntryID" name in MS Outlook VBO, so that I can easily identify it in our Work Queue.Right now this is what they look like when loaded into the queue (screenshot: 1) I'd like to be able to change the "EntryID" n...

34824.png

Cannot create ActiveX component - Outlook

HiWe've got a number of RPA processes running and interacting with MS Outlook 2016.  Part of the process creates email templates for downstream use and we frequently see the error below:"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code s...

Queue Item retry - keep status

Hello, I'm using BP 7.1.1 and I got some weird behavior with one of my queue items. So the story goes like this:1) Item gets locked by the process, process sees that not all the data is ready => Item gets deferred till 25th with status "soubor nenale...

21073.png

Excel VBO Paste Collection into Workbook Speed

I had an interesting observation earlier while watching a process running - the default action to paste a collection into Excel was taking roughly six seconds per line. However, if I were to hold down the left click of the mouse, the speed increased ...

Microsoft Patching/Updates

Hi allKeen to get some thoughts on people's thoughts on Microsoft patching, more specifically around when patching takes place - is there any specific process you follow/implement to mitigate any (potential) negative impacts/harmful patches?For deskt...

HTML Path changes

Hi, I noticed that elements on my browser app keeps changing as follows, while I am developing (during different runs). I can't pinpoint why they change - the developer next to me seems to think its the browser that changes the html. /HTML[1]/BODY[1]...

Managed Service Accounts

Hello,Does the latest version of BP support Active Directory Managed Service Accounts ?Thanks------------------------------Stephen Eric JonesBlue Prism DeveloperSwinton InsuranceEurope/London------------------------------

Buttons cannot be clicked

Hello I am trying zu click a couple of buttons in order to automise a Process from a website.When i try to click the with the Navigation feature click the Process just goes on like it clicked the button but it didnt. I checked the Application Modelle...

Browser Help Pages

We have recently disabled IE on our servers,  the built in help pages for business objects would open up in IE when you clicked on the "I" button.Since disabling IE , Edge now opens on a blank page.Is there a way to re-enable these pages in Edge ?Tha...