Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Strange phenominon with Attach

When I Attach using "메일 Boyhon Hwang - Outlook*" as a Window Title,"More than one application matched the criteria" exception occurs.By the way, if I Attach using "*- Outlook*" as a Window Title,it succeeds.Currently I have no problem.But isn't Blue ...

7.0 REST API support for running login process

Hello!I have a problem running the login process against a machine running the Login Agent. I get the following error from the API: "Resource <id> is unavailable because it has a status of LoggedOut.". This seems to me to be an error? The machine is ...

Resolved! Document Identification

Hi, I'm fairly new to using decipher.I want to know if there is a way to identify individual documents by a unique identify that I assign before pushing the document into Decipher.For example, I have 3 documents (all the same type) relating to 3 uniq...

PaulOrd by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Open a password protected Excel File

Hi, i need to open a password protected file using blue prism. and i have a password too. we had an action which was working fine until yesterday. but out of blue it is not working now. can anyone help me to figure out what is wrong with this... --...

24446.png 24447.png

Mailmerge using Word VBO

HiI have installed the VBO containing the Mailmerge action.However, when running it, multiple Word docs are created rather than all collection items being merged into one document.What am I doing wrong?------------------------------Jonathan PringleRP...

18279.png

False truth in Font identification

Hi, CommunityCan anyone let me know to improve the performance of font identification function in Blue Prism or suggest another way for font identification?I've got the wrong result from the testing of font identification function of Blue Prism as sh...

16855.png

Split Date from Datetime value

hi I need little help in splitting the date from datetime value. Previously I was doing like thisDatetime = 19/09/2022 17:44:17date = left(Datetime, 10)  = 19/09/2022Now this is not working as Datetime = 1/2/2023 17:44:17date = left(Datetime, 10)  = ...

Is Item in Queue

"Is item in queue" action in "work queues" object is case insensitive.  Is there any way to make it case sensitive as it gives false positive. I have 2 different MS Graph API messages id's where the difference is only in one digit. (See screenshot be...

35279.png

Validate data in Excel from SAP

Hi,I would like to check a column (etc. Output device) in an excel collection to validate it from a collection in SAP. This process is to validate whether the output device column in excel was written correctly. It is like a data comparison between e...

Schedules not getting triggered

Hello All We recently upgraded to BP 7.1.1 environment. Post the upgrade, our scheduler hasn't been working as expected and we get the error - "Timed out waiting for all sessions to start". If we do a run now on the schedule, that works as expected. ...

Manual Verification Query

Can anyone answer this question please with using Decipher. If we have one Batch Type for Invoices but four Document types & four DFD's relating to these document types will Decipher select the correct document type & associated DFD to that document ...