Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

#BPTechTips How to quickly copy collections ?

Looking to make a copy of a collection  and searching the Actions in Collection -Manipulation ?There is a simple way to do that without using any VBOJust use the calc stage to copy values from one collection to other collection ----------------------...

25153.jpg

Graph API - SharePoint -

I am trying to retrieve the drive items in a document library on a SharePoint. I added a new action and I am unsure why it threw an error shown in the below screenshot and I also don't understand what this error means:Below is my settings for the new...

4221.png 4222.png 4223.png 4224.png

Blue Prism 7.1 Edge Extension

My organisation is in the process of upgrading to Blue Prism 7.1 and are currently testing our processes. We are experiencing an intermittent issue where the Edge extension stops working whilst a process is running. This is happening in both debug mo...

Code Migration Issue from BP 7.1.1 to BP 6.4.1

HI When my process is migrated from BP 7.1.1 to BP 6.4.1, I am facing following issue. Where all the stages are overlapping on each other in all pages.Do we have any solution.?------------------------------vinod chinthakindi--------------------------...

23706.png

UK Address Regex Expression in Blue Prism

Hello - I am currently dealing with address validation where I have to compare two addresses and check if they match.The complex part is that the addresses can have the word 'St' in one address and 'Street' in another - but it still needs to be consi...

Automate Notifications

Hello everybody, I need help, how can I automate notifications when the RPA stops the process and its state turn on "pending", we realize that situation when into the control room and I think there is a loss of continuity of the work from RPA.ThanksB...

Resolved! Attach error with Window Title

Hello,Ive created an attach BO for my web based application.In the navigate stage properties window i have dragged my application in under the element action  and in the action drop down ive selected 'Attach'It then under the inputs section asks for ...

26718.png 26719.png 26720.png

Blue Prism Activity is taking too much time

Hello All,Please suggest  On my blue prsim Process  Each activity  is taking too much time Mostly I m  using excel and collection Example : between  conditional operator Process is taking to much time   I have disabled  all the logs already, Process...

Issue with Distance Matrix API Google Maps

Hi @KyleStrumbergerI have used Distance Matrix API Google Maps VBO which is available in Digital Exchange to find distance between two postcodes at a time Its giving distance for 1 origin & 25 destinations.But for some of the postcodes it is unable t...

Text from PDF Document to be split into collection

Hi Guys,I could really use some help.I need to move data (Address, Telephone Number, and  Organisation) from a PDF document to a Collection. To be used to verify information in a separate process.Do you have any advise on this?Thank you--------------...

Outlook VBO - Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: The operation failed because of a registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook and try again. If the problem persists, reinstall.

I'm using the MS Outlook Email VBO  -  Get Received Items (Basic)  - action to retrieve e mails from a shared mailbox. And Also using it to read archived emails from the main mailbox. I have all the paraments in place that are needed. But even with j...

Resolved! MS Outlook VBO - rename "EntryID" email

Hi everyone,I am trying to change the "EntryID" name in MS Outlook VBO, so that I can easily identify it in our Work Queue.Right now this is what they look like when loaded into the queue (screenshot: 1) I'd like to be able to change the "EntryID" n...

17189.png