Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Decipher Installation Flowchart

Hello team ! How`s it going ? Is there any documentation that contains a flowchart detailing how many machines the decipher needs to be created in a production environment please?It would be similar to those drawings that the blue prism installation ...

Resolved! Blue Prism License

Hi all,What is the significance of 2 under the session tab in the blue prism license? does that mean that a single license can be used to run two concurrent sessions? for example:1. If we have 10 runtime resources and 10 licenses are bought does that...

SSL/TLS Certificate Error in Application

Hi All,I'm trying to automate an application for one of my client. The requirement is to raise a request in the portal which will trigger a ticket in Jira internally. We are trying to use API for raising the request. The API call works in Postman, un...

21595.png 21596.png

Getting Text with NewLine

Hello,i have a text like thisand want to extract the text after ":".The length of the extractet text can variate. My Idea was to do this with the Mid Function like this but the the length is not right. I think that im using the Newline Character wron...

35263.png 35264.png 35265.png 35266.png

Resolved! 'Log Memory Usage' logging function

Hi, allI have enabled 'Log Memory Usage' for my machine, expected I will be able to see where and when the consumption creeps up.But couldn't find where I could find the logs(Not found in seession log)Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find t...

17919.png
YunaLee by Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BluePrism Learning Edition 7.1.1

Hi I am facing below issue at Creating Blueprism LocalDB An error occurred after installing Blueprism Learning Edition and during configuring Blue Prism localdb. BluePrism.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstallerException: Unable to determine whether data...

Sasank by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reading Jason File

Good Day Team.I am battling to read a Json file script into a collection using the Json VBO and getting the following error message: "Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Data Type mismatch in array"However ...

Unable to cleanup failed debug sessions

Hello, I am having trouble in mye production enviornment where every hour Blue Prism chrashes and stops working with the following error message:BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.clsArchiverUnable to cleanup failed debug sessionsSystem.Data.SqlClient.SqlExce...