Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTML Mode: Highlight issue

hello Community Member,I need suggestion for below issue-There is grid(left most columns are shown below) in a web page and task is to check on checkbox as show belowProblem :- Using HTML mode, Modeler is not able to highlight beyond the visible valu...

19491.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Delete to the right of a word

Hi, I am working on a process that saves email attachments and one issue I am struggling with is the png being downloaded as well. I want to avoid doing that, by removing that Attachment in the Collection.attachment field. In the Collection, I get th...

Resolved! Is sample header case sensitive?

Is the sample header case sensitive?For e.g. I have "Invoice Number" and "invoice number" 2 different headers so just putting one of them will work or do i need to add both as sample header?------------------------------Thanks & Regards,Tejaskumar Da...

Resolved! DxInDev-PDF to Excel converter error

Hi, CommunityI've got an error while testing the DxInDev-PDF to Excel converter. The error occurred at "Create Instance Word" sub page, in which included only one code stage "Create Instance". The error message says:"Could not execute code stage beca...

15989.png

Dataverse VBO

HiI'm having no joy using the Dataverse VBO.In the 'Retrieve a Particular Method', I have the following:tablename:  contactD365URL:  https://testrpadev.crm11.dynamics.com/key: 10eb5d21-2ca6-4b75-baad-86f385c4f932access_token : is valid and workingIt ...

DFD definition for multiline REGEX

Dear Community,in my organization we are using decipher in some projects. We have find ourselves with a knowledge limitation.We are trying to extract a phrase frome PDFs. This phrase can be divided into 2,3,4 or five lines, depending on the structure...

9470.png 9471.png

Login Agent failed to login with 0xc0000006d.

Hi, Community Can anyone guide us for troubleshooting? We came across the login failure by Login Agent with the following error code ()xc000000d): I checked the username and it shows as below: (Control Panel -> User Account -> User Account manag...

Looking for Solution to get out warning status

Hi Team,One of our bot running in the production is causing an issue. We have a decision stage to verify the file exist flag sometime bot is getting stuck in this stage for a longer period of time and session is going in the warning status.I don't wa...

30026.png

Get Window Title

Hi all, I would like to know how to find the relative window title of a Pid. I tried to use the Read Memory Stats but it only gives me the Pid and no information on the window title. How can I do it?------------------------------Pierluigi De Vitis---...

Blue Prism Connection to HANA Database

Hi All,In my current project we have a requirement to connect the HANA DB and run the select query and capture the result. Can you please guide me how to complete this connection setup.------------------------------Vikash AnandApplication Development...

Parent and Child Queue

Hi All, I hope you are all doing alright, A quick question, I am stage to develop a process in which I have an excel file with column lines up to 3000, I am thinking to use the parent as the file name and the child as the column lines as they represe...