Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interaction with EPIC thick client

EPIC system becomes unresponsive when the virtual worker tries to process multiple records in EPIC (Equivalent to queue items in BP work queue) consecutively. As a temporary solution, the virtual worker currently login to EPIC & logout of EPIC for ea...

How to connect to Box Application

Hi everyoneI want to update or get files in Box, so i need connect to Box application.I think can use VBO Box API from DX.But, i don't know yet how to get the value of Client ID, Client Secret in Authenticate action.Can you help me where i can refer?...

THANGHA by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrying queues for a particular date

Hi everyone,I want to know how I can retry all queues for a particular date, completed, exceptional and locked items. if i want to retry queues which was created on 11/25/2022. How do i do that?Thanks------------------------------Ajithran Balasubrama...

Resolved! Utility - HTTP object

Hi everyone,I have a question about Blue Prism's Utility - HTTP object.Is version 10 below the newest version of Utility - HTTP object?https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/utility---httpThanks!------------------------------THA...

Decipher checkboxes issue

Hi guys,I discovered  a problem and I am not sure which is the cause. The problem is regarding the Decipher checkboxes - the values which were recognized in Decipher versus the values which arrive in BluePrism. The correct values which were checked i...

Connecting to Azure Synapse

Hi,I am not able to connect to the database in Azure Synapse via Blue Prism (It's external DB, not BP DB).An AD account is set up in Azure and I am using the correct AD credentials when I am trying to connect.Any thoughts?

Urgent - Servicenow Integration Retreive Tickets

Hi,Currently I am working on a usecase to retreive tickets from servicenow based on the condtion. For example, I wanted to retreive all the tickets having short description "Create a Material". I am stuck in writing the query to retreive the tickets....

17419.png 17420.png
SwapnaS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CSRF token validation failed - Web API HTTP Request

Hi I have payload and able to  send POST request successfully  in Postman.when i tried to send  the data through WEB API  , POST is not successful and getting the below error.Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP RequestHTTP Status Code: 403HTTP...

JAVA Application makes Blue Prism hang

I am launching a Java application through web (IE) and when Security pop up are handled with IE HTML mode, JAVA login page will be available and at that moment (BP trying to attach the jp2launcher) it hangs and goes to not responding state, then I ha...

Java Attach Hang

Hi, I have an issue when attaching to a java application on a rare occasion when attaching the application will hang and Blue Prism will hang. The worker will then enter a warning state and the only way to fix it is to task kill the java application ...