Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

JAVA Application makes Blue Prism hang

I am launching a Java application through web (IE) and when Security pop up are handled with IE HTML mode, JAVA login page will be available and at that moment (BP trying to attach the jp2launcher) it hangs and goes to not responding state, then I ha...

Java Attach Hang

Hi, I have an issue when attaching to a java application on a rare occasion when attaching the application will hang and Blue Prism will hang. The worker will then enter a warning state and the only way to fix it is to task kill the java application ...

Resolved! Read Outlook Email Body

Dear Experts,I am trying to read Outlook Email and insert insert into DB table, I am able to load all other fields except Email Body as it's reading as HTML. I tried to use below Regex to handle the issue but no luck.Output = Regex.Replace(Body, "<[a...

MohanV by Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to automate gmail

helloi want to automate Gmail using google. i search Gmail in google and then click on Gmail after that i click on username and enter password but sometimes these elements working fine but sometimes exception throws that no element matches . I'm usin...

test and production environment

Hi Maybe someone faced a similar problem. The process works very well on the application in the test environment. In a production environment, it fails at some stage. I moved the production application to the test environment and the process works. I...

test and production environment

Hi Maybe someone faced a similar problem. The process works very well on the application in the test environment. In a production environment, it fails at some stage. I moved the production application to the test environment and the process works. I...

Resolved! Servicenow Integration

Hi, Currently working on integrating Servicenow with bluePrism . I have downloaded the ASSET AND CONFIGURED THE SKILL for incident management and it is running perfectly. But the issue is I need to create a ticket for a specific purpose like I need t...

23727.png 23728.png
SwapnaS by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Working with Excel

Hi Team, Trust you are all well and looking forward to the festive season ahead.I have a slight issue when working with an excel macro file and I am sure it is not a Blue Prism issue at all.I am hoping someone may have a hint on the problem.A client ...

Working with Excel Macro

Hi Team, Trust you are all well and looking forward to the festive season ahead.I have a slight issue when working with an excel macro file and I am sure it is not a Blue Prism issue at all.I am hoping someone may have a hint on the problem.A client ...

Any way to export Recent Activity report automatically?

We want to have recent activity report (default report in scheduler section in control room tab) stored in a share drive or by email, doesn't matter which way, but store as csv file daily. Is there any easy way to automate it or schedule it? Thanks a...

AllanWu by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Process & Object Pages Information

Hello All - i am looking for a utility which can provide process and Object pages information and their input and output used in a CSV or excel.@ewilson - Is  the below utility is capable of giving these information or there is other standard utility...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes