Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can release package be migrated from 7.1.1 to 6.10.1

Hi, We have development environment which is on higher version (7.1.1) and Staging & Production environment are on lower version (6.10.1). But we need to migrate one urgent new automation from Dev to production. Question is it safe to migrate release...

Resolved! Monitor BOT password expiry

Hi Team,Anyone has developed an automation process with below features? Monitor BOT password expiry Send email notification to configured recipients Define password reminder intervals Regards,NagaEQX------------------------------Nagarjuna A------...

naga007 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Trim And Rename Collection Field Names

Hi All. I have a collection with 20 columns. I want to rename all of them with same names in Upper or Lower case and also want to trim the field names using a code stage.can anyone have a solution?------------------------------vinod chinthakindi-----...

Hi Everyone

Hello Everyone  -Current role: Digital Systems Analyst-Where you're currently based: Middlesbrough-Background in RPA/Tech: I am new in this space of  RPA, being working in Tech with over 6 years. I am ready to learn and collaborate -Why you joined th...

Blue Prism HUB installation error

Hi,I have the following problem with BP HUB installation.I covered all pre-requisites and started install BP HUB. The installation went to the end and I received information that it failed. I have log messages but I cannot find there reason why it ha...

SFTP

Hi,I would like to get/post a file from sftp server, so is there any object available from blue prism? or any best method.Thanks Pavani------------------------------pavani koduriRPA ConsulatantPearsonEurope/London------------------------------

Terminations from processes when ran from Scheduler

I have certain processes that only terminate when running from the scheduler. The actions that throw the errors are consistent, meaning they fail at the same action every time, but they are different actions between the process. These processes run o...

Resolved! Extract Data from large Excel file - Error Out of Memory

Hi I am trying to extract data from a large Excel file but i am getting the Out of Memory message.There are approx 250000 recordsI have used the GarabageCollection() before trying to extract the data but it has not made any difference, I have also tr...

RSHERRY by Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting user information with GRAPH API

Hi,We have recently shifted to OAuth for SharePoint file upload and download and doing it via GRAPH APIsI am trying to upload  a file to share point folder and if the file is locked/opened by some other user , it gets error message "resource locked",...

Bug using regex in format expression

Hi, I want to show a wrong behavior of decipher when working with regular expressions.I am working with decipher to extract information from ID documents, so I covered the sensitive information in all the screenshots I attach. Here is one <document e...

9017.png 9018.png 9019.png