Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Send Keys - Windows 10

Currently working on updating processes/objects to migrate from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but have found that the same send key actions are taking about 4 times a long to complete on Win10 vs Win7.The Blue Prism set up is exactly the same across the en...

Resolved! BLUE PRISM UPDATE FROM VERSION 6.5 TO 6.10.5

Hello guys, We are in the process of updating Blue Prism from version 6.5 to 6.10.5. But when I updated the Database a new version was created. Both in the documentation and in the tests I was not able to use the DB from version 6.10.5 to 6.5 to pro...

Upgrade projects form 6.5 to 6.10

Hello everyone! Due to the upcoming update to the manifest files in explorers to the new version we are updating the Blueprim version for most of out clients from 6.5 to 6.10. The thing is that everyone in my team has little to no experience working ...

Blocker issues must be fixed in a patch release

Hi Blue Prism team,This is a request to the Blue Prism team that if there is any Blocker issue please fix it in a patch release and within 10 -15 days of the recent release. Otherwise, it's difficult to change code everywhere as an workaround.I have ...

21035.png

Running Macro from BP

Hi - I am trying to run a macro using MS-Excel VBO. The macro is stored as a personal macro workbook. It is in the format '.XLSB'. When i manually open the file - i am able to run the macro. But when i try to do it through the automation tool - I am ...

Attach Issue

Hi everyone,Working with Edge & Blue Prism 6.10.4 & dealing with two web application. The first application getting launch without IE Mode enabled & can terminate it, while the second application comes as IE Mode by default & I cannot terminate it.pl...

Resolved! Windows browse to file - unable to spy

Hi,I am working with a browser based app that I launch in Edge. Now I need to upload a doc to the application, and the usual windows "browse to file" opens. I can't spy it with the windows mode - BP times out with this error below. Any suggestions? I...

Object or Process to check if Queue is Encrypted

Looking for an option to check if queue is encrypted before loading items to queue or getting items from it.Due to sometimes tick is missing under queue config we run in to problems. Would like to automate message sending if queue was not configured ...

Saving csv file with ANSI encoding

Hello All We have a usecase where we need to store a csv string in a text file. To achieve the same we are leveraging "Write text file" action in "Utility - file management". However, the csv file created has UTF-8 encoding but we desire "ANSI" encod...