Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP Upgrades

Hi allWould like some views on BP software upgrades; more specifically timescales.I'm trying to provision the IT/Infra resource required to perform BP upgrade (v6.10.1 to v7), and would like peoples views on how long generally this task should take a...

Set-up App Server - windows services issue

Hi, busy setting up a new app server (for dev). The service runs in BPServer.exe , but when started in Windows Services, it stops immediately, with the below errors in Event Viewer. I am using: WCF with SOAP Message Encryption and Windows Authenticat...

Preview and debug status on Object Name

i observed below scenario where i need technical advice from community.- When i opened one object from Process - it is showing as Preview followed by Object name- When i open the same object from studio panel from after searching- it is showing as de...

Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Application Modeller Conversion Tool

Hi ,I couldn't find download option in the below link for "Application Modeller Conversion Tool" https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/application-modeller-conversion-tool?_gl=1*167f7v3*_ga*MTMwNTYyMzUxNy4xNjU5MTc2Njcy*_ga_MFBQ...

Import BP Release-Error

Hi Team,I am importing a BP Relase File from service now(excute importrelease through bat). But I am getting below error,An error occurred while attempting to import the release:Error processing action: importrelease.System.ArgumentException: The spe...

15166.png
yaoli by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable logging via database

Greetings everyone.  I'd like to know where the logging is set to enabled in the database.  This way we could track and disable logging that was enabled for longer than three days.Thanks In AdvanceEdit:I specifically mean BPASessionLog_NonUnicode log...

How does the Hub plugin license work?

I am trying to understand how the hub plugin license model works.How can we use this license for multiple machines? Do we need a separate license for each machine? Or can the same license work on other machines? How can a user remove the license from...

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation

Hello Everyone,   Process sometimes hits this type of exceptions when it tries to click certain buttons in Edge: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. There is no consistency in this error, and it does not happen all the time, hen...