Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AA Spying

Our AA Elements have stopped working today – they have worked previously and work when we run them immediately after 'respying'. We can highlight them when spying them, but when running the process we get the below error and the elements fail to spy ...

36718.png

Edge attach issue

We set an object attach to a running application which open with MS Edge. When to perform attach, a new blank edge page were launched. What can I do to address this issue?------------------------------Eric LiOperation AnalysisAIGAsia/Hong_Kong-------...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SMTP will stop working October 1st, 2022

Hello, In my project we are using SMTP auth to send emails. I have learned from this article from Microsoft (Deprecation of Basic authentication in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs) that this functionality will not be working anymore. Even though is ...

Security Vulnerabilities For BP V6.10.2

Hi Team,I'm exploring about the security vulnerabilities for BP V6.10.2.In Support center, we received the security patches available update.Could you please help me where should we download the security patches.------------------------------Sheela P...

Sheela by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Export Packge using automatec Command

Facing some issue while export package :Error processing action: exportpackage.BluePrism.Server.Domain.Models.NameAlreadyExistsException: A release with the name 'Script release test 123' already exists for this packageat BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.cl...

Barcode Encoding and Decoding

Can we Decode or Encode barcodes using BP?------------------------------Nripan SudasSystems EngineerInfosysBangalore7406090815------------------------------

all about spying modes

what is padding in region mode?how html mode work ? and how accessibility mode work?  difference between browser mode and uia mode? how do they differ while working? ( i mean how browser mode spy element and work and how uia mode spy element and work...

Ho to mask the value in PDF ?

Hi I have a scenario where i need to mask the value in PDF and save it Is this possible by using BP?Example given below Original Image where value presentedManipulated - Where value masked with color ------------------------------Krishna Elapavuluri...

23718.png

Need solution to read WebMail messages

Hi All,I have a scenario where we need to read details (subject and body of only unread email messages) from WebMail Inbox and load them to queue for further processing. Can someone please assist me on the technical feasibility and solution ? Thanks....

Login Agent - Unlock Screen doesn't work

I was reviewing the BluePrism object that is supposed to unlock a VW AD session.  However, the unlock just executes the same page as the login code which includes LOGON and writing domain/username, which isn't necessary, so it's failing.  I think I n...

Browser Mode dependent on URL formatting?

Dear BP Community,      I ran into an interesting issue regarding 'Browser Mode' today that I am curious if anyone else has seen before.  For reference, here is the current environment -Blue Prism v6.8.1 / Chrome Extension v2.1.0 / Chrome v104.05We h...

How to mask value in pdf ?

Hi I have a scenario where i need to mask the value in PDF and save it Is this possible by using BP/Decipher?Example given below Original Image where value presentedManipulated - Where value masked with color ------------------------------Krishna El...

9945.png