Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Day from Date

Hello,How to get Day  for a specific date------------------------------Gowtham Bopaiah------------------------------

SQL database installation problem

The learning version of blueprism 7.1 ,After installing blueprism i create a password after that SQL database is not download it shows the error. The error is unabel to determine whether database exist . How to solve this error  i tried all the solut...

ADFS Authentication

Hello,Could you please help me how to configure the ADFS authentication through Blueprism.I am trying to do ADFS authentication with the below steps.After hitting the URL the page is navigating to Microsoft online page, and navigating back to applica...

Blue Prism 7.1 - Bug in field for action description

Hi guys,we are preparing our Environment for upgrade to BP 7.1. and I noticed one issue which is not mentioned in Known Issues yet.The bug is in description field for an action.If an action's description field contains a curly brace inside '{ }', the...

Resolved! Date to find day

Take any date and find the day of it.------------------------------Nayana H P------------------------------

Attach Issue

Hi Experts,We are in a phase of migrating from Blue Prism V6.4 ~ IE to Blue Prism V6.10.4 ~ Edge.We are facing below two issues with our current environment (Blue Prism V6.10.4 & Edge V104.0.1293)1. The Extension used to remove by itself from the Edg...

Action changes marked by colors

Hi folks!When adjusting existing processes and objects to new specifications, or just to fix errors, we tend to mark the changed actions in dark blue. Old actions we mark in light grey. This to make it easily visible what has been changed on each pag...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Forward Email using smtp

How can I forward email (not send email) using pop3-smtp object like as forward email in the Outlook object.VBO pop3-smtp object does not contain forward action. how can I build this action in pop3-smtp object?------------------------------weam samar...

Business Object Modification Best Practices

Are there any best practices regarding modifying a previously built (by developer, not BP) Business Object? My assumption is that if a change being made does not alter the code itself, such as additional rows in an existing read stage and adding them...

Data Exposure - Statistic

Hi,  when I choose 'Statistic - Store the contents of this data item in the database for reporting purpose' in Data Item Exposure, how and where can I retrieve the data value from database?   Thanks.------------------------------Gary Chan------------...

without using collection

Take an Excel file with columns - Name, Age, 10 marks, 12 marks. Fill another column with the sum of 10th and 12th marks. Don't use collection in this task.------------------------------Nayana H P------------------------------