Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blueprism server configuration, version 7

Hi All,I am trying to configure blueprism server in a machine(windows server 2019).At first i ran BPserver.exe and configured the default connection.Later i opened windows services and started Blueprism server service but getting  below errorwhen che...

23953.png 23954.png 23955.png 23957.png
GSravan by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Chrome vs Edge

Hello Blue Prism community,can you share your experience when switching websites automation from Chrome to Edge?Do you see any improvements (stability, quicker development etc)? Did you get any issues in Production when interacting with Edge (which w...

roll back code in production

Hi Team,I have a created a CR(Change request) in process and published that code into production. In production that process not working well and getting errors so I need to roll back to pervious Code. How can we do that?Can any please help   it.----...

Haribp by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Control Room - Warning

Hello dear community members.I have a problem, it is happening in some processes (mainly) during the night, the processes are going into warning status but the VM is locked until the control room operator manually unlocks it, although it is flag in S...

JWS Signature issue if Body contains Special Chracters

Hi,I have an issue and am hoping someone might have some suggestions as to the cause,I am looking to build a process, which utilises the Lloyds bank 'Confirmation of Payee' APII am still working in their development environment at the moment with tes...

36279.png 36280.png 36281.png 36282.png

Fix Truncated excel columns

Hello after reading an excel into a collection I have values truncated like 7.22512E+11 as seen in the image below. please how do i use blue prism to fix this column------------------------------David Oku------------------------------

24510.png

Resolved! Capture 3.1- Intermittent issue with Password censoring

Hello - while using capture 3.1 i noticed that on some day- Password feed in target application are censored and some time it not. Snapshot can be find below.this is also not an known issue with 3.1 version.sometime this@Tom Chiles @Joe Farr - Any ad...

4945.png 4946.png 4947.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

SQL Query

Hi Team,How to get the Schedule name, Process name, Resource name and Work Item details by using SQL Query from Blueprism Data base.------------------------------Narendra ArvapalliRPA developerGenpactAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

Outlook Issues on RTM - ActiveX or Network problems

Hi All,We have two automations on an RTM that both utilize outlook. Sporadically throughout the week, they will fail on actions involving outlook with any of the following error messages:1) ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because excep...

Even Out Date Format

Hi, BOT is processing approx. 5 excel files per day. Each file have a column with date field. Date field is not consistent in all the files. Possibility:  File 1: Date format - mm/dd/yyyy File 2: Date format - dd/mm/yy File 3: Date format - DD-MM-YYY...

Shomesh by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Blue Prism equivalent to Pick Branch/Activity

Greetings community! Are there any equivalents in Blue Prism to the Pick activity found in UiPath or Microsoft .NET framework?  For example, I have priorly used UiPath to spy for multiple elements in a process with the Pick and Pick Branch activity a...

35051.png