Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using both Chrome and Edge. Issues with Extension

Hello everyone!Today we deployed a new process which needs to use both Chrome and MSFT Edge. The reason for this is that the internal website we are using has issue with Chrome so some portions need to be done in Edge. The reason the whole process is...

Evaluate flag - bug

I am using BP 6.10.3. When evaluating a flag it always shows value as True, also when it is False. This seems to be a bug coming from previous versions (see here somebody who found this in 6.10.1 https://community.blueprism.com/innovate/ideas/viewide...

Blue Prism PDF Toolkit Installation

Hi , I have installed the latest PDF toolkit VBO, we are using BP version 10.6.4. I downloaded the Adobe.PDFServicesSDK 2.2.1 package from Nuget and got a JSON credentials file (using private email). I moved the .net4.7 Adobe.PDFServicesSDK.dll to Bl...

Spying List and Span element

Hi,I have few elements in my application which are of type List(<LI> ) and it has two span elements inside and all I want is when I click on ,It should navigate to another page(URL will not change).I created a navigate stage, captured the list elemen...

Create multi login users

Hi Blueprism I need to create more login agents users is there a smart way to reuse already created session.?see attachment for more details.------------------------------Kristian HolmRPA programmerPenSam (Pension Company)Copenhagen Denmark----------...

Automate Export/Import

We have a huge amount of processes and objects which we have to export and import from one to another environment in our BP on prem solution. Is there another way to automate this other than developing a frontend automation? I am thinking of sth like...

Excel confidential settings with VBO ?

I have a small problem with Microsoft Excel. I have an excel file in my process which I generate with SAP. When the bot opens the file, our office environment requires me to select an excel file confidentiality level before I'm able to work with that...

36744.png 36745.png

Question on the confidence score

Hi everyone,I understand that a confidence score is calculated against each document. And then depending on the confidence score and the threshold, we can in the config either skip the classification verification or the data capture verification. Is ...

Character-set broken upon unzipping a file using VBO

Hi, all.We're using "Utility - Windows Compressed File" VBO for unzip a compress file.The result is as  below:Any one knows how to prevent the character from being broken?Or Is there any other VBO or ways working without a concern for the character-s...

19552.png

Queries on BP DB Indexing

1. What are the best practices for DB indexing with Blue Prism?2. What are the best practices for DB maintenance?Apart from these queries appreciate any more knowledge articles, your experience, and suggestions on the same.---------------------------...