Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

steps needed to set up SSO for decipher login

For SSO setup in Decipher 2.1, What will go In SAML URL field. Also I want to know about Master Username and Master Password As Any username and any password can be set in configuration .------------------------------manav Singla---------------------...

Edge Brower Extension was not found in BP 6.10.2

Hi Team,I'm automating a process using BP V6.10.2 which is launched in MS Edge.I'm able to launch and spy the application initially.Later when I tried to launch the application, getting below error "Internal :Failed to perform step 1 Navigate Stage '...

Sheela by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Click event not working in UAT environment

The click action works perfectly fine in Dev environment but fails in UAT.We are using BP v6.10.3 and I have tried identifying the element both in Browser mode and UI Automation mode. None seems working, I have added steps to focus[in Navigate stage]...

Decipher Get Next Completed Batch always return False

I use Blue Prism process to create batch and check for verification,  all works fine.  but the action Get Next Completed Batch always return False.  I have search the community and see some people ran into the same problem as I do.  But their solutio...

Downgrade Blue Prism from 7.1 to 6.4

Because of something, we have to downgrade current Blue Prism from 7.1 to 6.4. But we are suffering the failure from Database roll back. Is there any idea or guidance about downgrade operation?------------------------------Eric LiOperation AnalysisAI...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Outlook Graph API - Add attachment

Hi all,Im trying to modify the Outlook Graph API's to include an action that sends an email with an attachment.From what i can gather from MS own websites, you need to use the following request :"attachments":{"@odata.type": "#microsoft.graph.fileAtt...

SebT by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unknown Error - vbc.exe

Hello, When i run a process from control room i have the next problem:ERROR: Internal : Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\roslyn\vbc.exe" /noconfig @"C:\Users\MyUser\AppD...

Resolved! Close Excel Workbooks Without Saving

I know I could use the close workbooks and close instance to close excel, but I need it to close without saving the contents I put into it. How would that be possible?------------------------------Sean Quirke------------------------------

Diffrence Between BP V7.1 vs BP 6.9

Hi,Can anyone explain the Features is not available in V6.9 and V7.1. If we upgrade BP from V6.9 to V7.1 what are the benefits we will get------------------------------Surya------------------------------