Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is Decipher IDP available with Blue Prism Cloud?

Is Decipher IDP available with Blue Prism Cloud?We checked documents of Decipher and BPC but could not find this information anywhere.I do see Interact, Hub, and other tools in BPC but not Decipher.Checked the Roadmap of Decipher and BPC but got no c...

adding a number to text problem

hi. i have a string that looks like "AB00000001" that i want to add a +1 to. by using Trim("AB" & ToNumber(Right[number];8))+1) i get AB2, but i miss all the zeros in between. how do i solve this? i have been trying to solve this for a very long time...

Resolved! modify a value

Hi Team, I have the following value 00.00.00 in the same cell, and I need to modify it to 00  00  00 .1st Value 00.00.00 (decision stage to check if it is equal and containing the "." within each number2nd if it is equal it needs to be modified to "0...

Interact Use Cases

HiI'm wondering if anyone has used Interact in Contact Centre Environment for Colleagues to request holiday or if there is a workflow description available?thanksSharon------------------------------Sharon HordenEurope/London--------------------------...

Web Service Integration Issue

Hi,I am getting error saying "Internal : Unexpected error Error in Web Service_Client Error" while integration SOAP Web Service with Blue Prism.Can anyone provide the solution for the same?Regards,Amit

How to capture different levels of line items

Hello,I am creating a dfd and I have different levels of items. My items are typically grouped in sections.I have the real items with some descriptions and amount. But they are grouped in master items like the date or master description. How can I ca...

project ideas

hello everyone,I am looking for project ideas in RPA for my final project. I would really appreciate getting some ideas for it. Thanks,------------------------------Mohammed ShilbayehAmmanMohammadnmsh98@gmail.com------------------------------

Sharepoint List Update Query

Hi,I am trying to update the List in SharePoint using Blueprism: Sharepoint List Utility VBO any idea how to achieve this activity.List URL - https://hclo365-my.sharepoint.com/personal/saumitra_kumarsharma_hcl_com/Lists/UiPath%20Resorce%20List/AllIte...