Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to access Interact website

Hello team,After logging into the hub with an admin account not able to see the Interact option to access the Interact website.I see only Hub while the guide states we should see the Interact option as well.Any idea how to enable the Interact here so...

4207.png 4208.png

Refresh pivot

Hiii, Actually i want to refresh my pivot table using blue prism.but everydata rows are not fixed in the input files so if i created a pivot table first day with 1000 rows next day it will 1300 or 1500. Actually it is not fixed so refreshing the filt...

Google Search VBOs

Hi all!So I've been working on a VBO to search in Google and pull the search result titles and links. I've been running into some issues with Google's antibot code and was wondering if anyone had found a way around that?Is there a Google Search VBO o...

Azure load balancer; SOAP error

Hello,we are using azure load balancer with two backend app servers running Blue Prism Server:7.01 under local system account. When I put loadbalancer DNS into the browser it return http error 405 "The website has a programming error." I'm able to ru...

34844.png 34845.png

Blue prism PDF Toolkit VBO - System.Colletions

Hi, I got the PDF Toolkit VBO, Downloaded all the .dll from the BP Guide but when I try to run the activity "PDFToDOCX", I got an error saying Jose.JWT threw an exception. -> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly "System.Co...

Maxy by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Date Picker is not working

Hi Team,Anyone has idea how to select a date from the Date picker where the Date can only be selected through the Date picker. There is no option to write Date as a text Field.I am using Blue Prism Version 6.10.4.I doubt  Blue prism has ever implemen...

17757.png

Ebook - 4 Mega Trends in Asset & Wealth Management

The asset and wealth management industries are undergoing major changes that only have been accelerating over the past 12 months. The pandemic exposed the industry to a number of issues, including dated and old operational models, regulatory risks, a...

Resolved! Can't find Accessibility Mode

Hi, I have just started learning about the Accessibility Mode, I'm trying to use it in browser application, but i cant find it (I only see browser, Win32, region and UI Automation modes) can anyone tell me why i can't find it? Thanks,---------------...

Resolved! SAP Fiori (SAP web version)

O Blue Prism é compatível com SAP Fiori (versão SAP web)? Em caso afirmativo, existe alguma configuração a ser realizada no SAP ou Blue Prism para que as automações funcionem? Existem aceleradores SAP Fiori?------------------------------Deise Raiane ...

Login Agent Failed After Change IP Address

One of our fix IP runtime resource is out of work after changed to another fix IP.  We have changed settings we can think of, but the login agent still do not work. Check the event log, an error message as: Failed to process session change. System.Co...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to Install Edge Extension

Dear Support, I am unable to view Blue Prism Extension on Edge Browser. I have tried following Below Steps: 1) Uninstalled Blue Prism and Reinstalled Blue Prism 2) Downloaded Extension from different pc and tried importing in Edge using developer m...

Blue Prism 7.1 Login Agent issue

Hello Everyone,Recently we installed Blue Prism version 7.1.The logout process is triggered properly but the Runtime resource will be always in the "Idel stage" & it will not signout or logout. Also, I am not able to find the login agent config file....

Issues with Google Sheets

Hello guys, how are you?We are having some difficulties while getting and editing content related to google sheets.We are using API calls (Google Sheets API V4), however, the data return is not satisfatory to we manage information via collection with...