Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Interfacing with Pdf

Hi everyone.In Interfacing with pdf documents, the exercise noted to create three objects while I tried to create one object and merge all the actions in it, but the running process didn't work!!  Why??And what is the reason for creating three object...

Blue Prism 6.9 Slowness

Hi All,Is there any accurate reason for Blue Prism 6.9 Version slowness and then all running Process went to pending state. After 6.9 Service restart only the issue getting resolved .Is there any alternate way to overcome this issue ?Thanks ,Srihari-...

Resolved! PDF Management VBO - Merge PDF issue

Hi Team,In PDF Management utility from DX to merge PDFs it fails on some PDFs while merging and throw below error message. I updated latest PDFSharp DLL but still it error out while merge.Any idea how to handle this PDF merge?Also I see in review oth...

23990.png

pdf to csv

HI ALL i hope you're feel good i have a preocupation , i have a project to consit to conect to a plateform dans to somme activity , at end i download a file , but the file is in pdf , i need to transofrm the pdf in excel file.if some one have any cod...

Capture v3.2 - launching end of June!

Capture v3.2 is nearly here, expected General Availability release end of June via the Blue Prism Portal. It is focussed on the theme of reducing the manual effort needed to edit assets generated within Capture.New functionality includes: -BP Process...

Resolved! Collection Manipulation.

Hi All, Wondering if anyone can help here!= I have a collection which I need to manipulate in order to click on an item from a data table.  My table when read, populates with the following: And then proceeds to the filter collection stage: Where i...

36977.png 36978.png 36979.png

Application Modeller Attributes from IE to Chrome

Hello, Just for an knowledge, Is there any way to convert Application Modeller Attributes from IE to Chrome rather than doing the process of re-spying every attribute with Chrome Browser. Thanks in Advance!------------------------------Shomesh------...

Shomesh by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

pdf to ms excel

Hi Everyone, I want to know how to convert pdf to ms excel by using blue prism------------------------------suhas arigala------------------------------

Can't open Decipher

Hello, My team and I have been having issues installing Decipher. Today we got through many problems and got all our services to run. We followed this guide to be able to log in however we do not get the login page as expected. Below you can see wh...

34885.png 34886.png