Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduler issue

Hi,During initial stage schedule is working fine but after few days I am getting "Already activated -  not firing in blueprism server service and when i create external instance using cmd I am getting " A windows event log source could not be created...

36207.png 36208.png

Clone user role - copy permission question

We are working with environments with quite a lot of user roles in Blue Prism.User roles in our environments are derived by process owners / departments, which might be in different subsidiaries (that are separate legal entities). This is required to...

Getting BluePrism Interface Bigger

HelloI've read some time ago that it was posible to change BluePrism to be seen bigger but It didn't said how to do it. I'm using the 6.8.1 version. is it possible??Thank you very much

Sharepoint Skill - Get Attachment

Hi All,I am trying to use the Get Attachment action from the Sharepoint API service but it is not returning any data. The attachments would be image files (.tiff). I am not sure how to form the OData query. Could someone help in this regard if you ha...

PDF Management Error

Hi I have installed Object "PDF Management".It works on my local computer, but my collegues are unable to use it.Error message is in attachement.Please tell me if you faced such issue and found solution. ------------------------------Mateusz WojcikRP...

14457.png

Interact Form Creation Expired

Hello TeamOn Blue prism Hub I could see Interact Forms is expired What could be the next step should we follow to make it work.Is it something related to license expiry ?------------------------------Prativa Karali Blue Prism DeveloperConsultantT-Sys...

4128.png

Mainframe Application Integration

Hi All,Having issue  while launching mainframe application by using IBM HLLAPI emulator, giving error as pcshll32.dll not found. please suggest.Thanks,Bhagyashri.------------------------------Bhagyashri Gavhanesoftware consultantAccenture------------...

Java based Application

in the java-based Application when I try to launch the application I get this error. I enabled the JAB from control room and restart the PC but the error still appear ------------------------------Mohammed Shilbayeh------------------------------

16612.png

Chrome Browser Extension Not Working

Hello Team,I have BluePrism Version of 10.4 as you can see below. Also I have the Browser extension of 10.4. in Chrome. Yet when I try to launch my site from the BluePrism object layer it shows a pop up like this (as below). I am not sure where the p...

30318.png 30319.png 30320.png