Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bot moving to warning state

Hi All,While we are running the bot from the scheduler, bot is going to warning state. If you manually login to that VDI, then bot again turning to active and working as expected. Any insight? RegardsSutirtha Gupta------------------------------Sutirt...

Excel to Text

Hello, I have a process that reads an Excel file into a collection (good collection) and then proceeds to create a text row for each row in the collection. The text row consists of some of the data from the Excel row as well as additional data derive...

a026833 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Network connectivity

Hi, CommunityCan anyone explain the following case?RR, BP Server, DB are all up and running in my laptop. While I was testing Blue Prism in my laptop, I turned off Wi-Fi in the middle expecting that it would be ok because all the components were runn...

27932.png

VM stays in Warning after Acquire Lock

Hello,I'm having a Multi-Bot Process running on 4 machines at the same time. But since last week, it has happened two times, that one VM remains Warning after Latest Stage "Acquire Lock".Has this ever happened to anyone else?This is one of the first ...

Help javascript select element Chrome

Hi, I have been trying to use Javascript to select an element in a list in a web app through Chrome browser. I have tried using Chrome, UIA and AA and I was unable to select an element in a drop down list. When I do it, it shows on the page that th...

BenRPA by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Create object/process blank page template

I think the question regarding possible use of templates came up occasionally.Although there is no explicite template, the pages in a newly created object/process has to come from somewhere. Is this hardcoded in Blue Prism client? Is it based on or d...

Resolved! The same name of RR is shown twice in Control Room

Hi,I posted a thread earlier about the scheduler issue.And I think this is related to that issue as well.I found a RR which I formatted and took the new name as the hostname change.I can see this in the default folder in RR Management and another fol...

Edge connecting issue between Dev and Prd

Hi, we have two environments - Dev and Prd. We are using Blue Prism 6.6. Our Edge browsers are different versions, we have the Edge Browser extension installed. In dev our objects work, but if we release it to prod, the object doesn't connect. Do you...

Blue prism Browser based application automation

Hello Team,I am automating browser based application at starting browser mode was working fine so i spied all my elements in browser mode and i created all my objects and called in process. one day we planed to give demo to customer that time no elem...

Resolved! Import CSV

I'm importing a CSV file using a comma delimiter, which works successfully. However, when i use "Get CSV text as a Collection" the data that contains a "R" value its transformed to "0" during import. How can I change this? Cuando uso la acción "Get ...

Process too fast to get data items

Hello all,I am writing an action that will grab five elements from the web browser and append them to a CSV file. Using a Read Stage, I am getting the five elements with "Get Current Value", which stores each element in its own Data Item.This method ...