Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Encrypted Email and the Outlook VBO

I'm posting this as a top-level discussion for anyone that may be looking for an answer to the question of whether the Outlook VBO can be used to send encrypted/signed emails.I've looked into this a bit based on information I've found on the internet...

25641.png 25642.png 25643.png

Training Decipher - per layout or mix of documents?

Hi guys,Simple question for which the best practices/documentation didn't provide me a conclusive answer.We're automating an invoice process and I'm wondering which is the best approach.Do I train Decipher with a few documents for each supplier/layou...

Unable to Invoke Subscribers

​Hi, I keep running in to this error but I'm unsure as to what is causing it - Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click Job Collection' on page 'Job Wizard' - An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HR...

Unable to login to learning edition BP 7.0.1

Hi,Once Blue Prism is installed there is no option coming to configure the admin password and hence i am not able to login to the learning edition. Please help?------------------------------Deborshi Bhattacharya------------------------------

Resolved! Blue Prism Trial

Hi everyone I'm Currently using Blue Prism learning edition and I want to install the Blue Prism trail , if I install it ,Will my work be deleted (processes and object) ?

Blue Prism over VPN connections

Good Day Team, Trust you are all doing well.Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with connecting to applications/Systems over VPN?We are experiencing very slow performance even to a stage where the VM freezes to a standstill.Currently we a...

Resolved! performing a Delimited Action on Excel

Hello,I really need help solving this and I have spent 2 weeks trying to figure this out. I have a record in excel and I would like to perform a delimited action. For example, I have column A with JOHN DOE ALLI I would like to remove the DOE ALLI fro...

Resolved! Error with 'copy paste worksheet' in Control Room

Hello, everyone!I need to get a sheet from one Excel file and copy it to a specific range on another Excel file. The 'Copy Paste Worksheet Range' activity does that successfully but only when I'm debugging or when I'm running at my machine.But, when ...

fgaia by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeze when open action Blueprism

I am currently working with Blueprism 7.0.1 Every time i am trying to create a process using action Blueprism freeze for several seconds I've trying the followin solution :  Restart my computer Restart Blueprism Database Repare Blueprism Reinstal...

28306.png
EDIEDI by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes