Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism over VPN connections

Good Day Team, Trust you are all doing well.Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with connecting to applications/Systems over VPN?We are experiencing very slow performance even to a stage where the VM freezes to a standstill.Currently we a...

Resolved! performing a Delimited Action on Excel

Hello,I really need help solving this and I have spent 2 weeks trying to figure this out. I have a record in excel and I would like to perform a delimited action. For example, I have column A with JOHN DOE ALLI I would like to remove the DOE ALLI fro...

Resolved! Error with 'copy paste worksheet' in Control Room

Hello, everyone!I need to get a sheet from one Excel file and copy it to a specific range on another Excel file. The 'Copy Paste Worksheet Range' activity does that successfully but only when I'm debugging or when I'm running at my machine.But, when ...

fgaia by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeze when open action Blueprism

I am currently working with Blueprism 7.0.1 Every time i am trying to create a process using action Blueprism freeze for several seconds I've trying the followin solution :  Restart my computer Restart Blueprism Database Repare Blueprism Reinstal...

28306.png
EDIEDI by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Blueprism Interact

Hello Team,I was just wondering to know, Is there any option to send bulk inputs from front end forms to queue using Interact functionlaity. I know there are options called table upload csv while creating forms but those are not useful to send bulk v...

Lentitud en Arranque de Control Room

Buenos días,Llevamos observando desde hace tiempo que el proceso de arranque del Blue Prism es muy lento.Blue Prism v 6.4.0Al cargar la vista de Control Room se nos queda colgado, durante 1-2 minutos.Hemos observado que por defecto en el arranque de ...

Disabling Work Queue Snapshot Procedure

Hi, Community.Is there any way to disable Work Queue Snapshot Procedure or configure the interval?Currently, BPServer seems to be fetching data every 30 seconds as shown below.Thank you for your help in advance.Regards------------------------------Ho...

18068.png

Click on element not working using Chrome

What I'm trying to accomplish is to upload a file to google drive via Chrome. I managed to map the element using the Browser Mode (the button "New" in the drive folder I want to upload to) but when I add the Navigate, the Action "Click" does not work...

14375.jpg

Resolved! How to Use Utility - Environment::: Kill Process

Hello,I am writing a new process and would like to ensure that all instances of Chrome have been terminated- I'd like to add a 'Terminate Chrome' action at the beginning and end of my main process flow.In the Utility -Environment object, it requires ...

34966.png

Runtime Resource

Hello,Can anyone throw some information on ,what exactly Runtime Resource is and how to create RR in BP? Thanks in advance.------------------------------Roshini Syed------------------------------