Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! challanges while Automating Share Point

Hi Blueprism Community,I have to Automate sharepoint using blueprism, Actions which I have to perform is get file, Edit File, download file etc, I got to know we can do it via API. Can anyone who has earlier worked on these scenario help me with the ...

Resolved! Error: Permission denied

Hi TEAM, While trying to run a process from Servicenow using AutomateC.exe, I get the following error: Error: Permission denied - the user role does not have the 'Import Release' permissionCan someone help me with this issue? The authentication type ...

yaoli by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hub.local access issue -

Dear Community, Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe! We have recently planned to Install and do a POC on Blueprism Interact product(version-4.5) I'm new to this product and was able to successfully install both Hub and Interact. However when...

Issues with Interact form

Whenever I create a form, the columns seem to be misaligned. Also, the character size could do with getting bigger. Is this possible?------------------------------Fuad Moalin------------------------------

3730.png

Login Agent can't log in.

Hi, allI have faced with the problem while testing Login Agent.According to the following pop-up, it seems Login Agent started successfully along with the system start in the first place, but it couldn't trespass the windows login screen.The RR is sc...

27916.png

Writing Collection value in Single Data Item

Hello,I need to write the collection values in one data Item. I can write 1st record however after I write the second record in it, it overwrites the 1st one.This is my collection which had 2 columns and rows are dynamic.I need these data(dynamic) in...

26723.png

Error when appending fields to a Collection

I am trying to append fields to a collection which already contains 3 fields.  I've added Append Field (Text) stages for each field I want to add.  However, upon executing the first such stage, I get the following error: "Internal : Collection fields...

Resolved! Control Room Available process-Locked state.

Hello community,   I have a Process whose scheduler has been missed , i want to run the process manually by drag and drop on to resource. But it is not working because the Process is in "locked state", please find snip attached for reference .How to ...

11945.png

Running BP process in server

Hello,Is it possible to run BP Process in server that does not have BluePrism installed?Any Help would be highly appreciated.------------------------------Roshini Syed------------------------------

writing collection values in one dataitem

Hello,I need to write the collection values in one data Item. I can write 1st record however after I write the second record in it, it overwrites the 1st one.This is my collection which had 2 columns and rows are dynamic.I need these data in single d...

15277.png

Start Process Action - PowerShell command

hello, I am trying to run below stuff in start process but it is not executing.data item d contain folder path to zipdata item c contain zip folder pathwhat I am missing here?  i want to run specifically using below action/VBO.-----------------------...

24212.png
Neel1 by MVP
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes