Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Outlook Automation - Unable to access subfolders

Hello All,I am currently working on a project in which the required data is pulled from emails in Outlook. I've managed to get quite far and so far the automation can: Pull emails from Outlook via the Outlook VBOParse and process the data in those em...

37021.jpg

How to add values to collection in Object studio

Hello,I have multiple read stages in my Object studio and I would like to add the data returned from  each read stage into  a collection (consecutive rows).Anyone throws some light on how that can be done?------------------------------Roshini Syed---...

Session Log Viewer does not show all actions

I Think it is a Blue Prism Bug.Blue Prism Version 6.10.4Under Control Panel Queue i open the Ession Log Viewer for a queue Entry:But the Action "Click Weiter" are not written in the session log:The Action "Write Druckername" are written in the queue....

17637.png 17638.png

Data Extraction from Text

Hi Everyone, I have a data item(Data type is TEXT) that is extracted from PDF, so the text after extracting is like below: Maverick Sample (May 12, 2022, 13:29 CDT) Maverick Sample Maverick Sample 04/30/2022 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 4 111 AAA st 1111111111 Lo...

Get Data type of a filed in a collection

Hi All,I have a scenario where after getting data from Excel/API/DB into BP collection, I need to find the data type of a specific field in a collection.Do we have any action or code for that?------------------------------vinod chinthakindi----------...

Resolved! How can I extract a text from the Input html element

Hello,I am trying to extract the name of .png from the below span element[Data1] =<span style='width: 24px; height: 24px; margin-top: 3px; margin-right: 6px; margin-bottom: 3px; vertical-align: middle; display: inline-block; position: relative; box-s...

30683.png

Insert/Write Text in PDF

HI,I have a pdf document https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8bene.pdf.I have to insert/write text at certain fields like name, category, address etc... Basically I have to fill the PDF form using Blue prism. I tried spying with Region mode, but the re...

Resolved! Object closing Blue Prism after use

Good morning people!We are facing a problem regarding the SMTP object, it is automatically closing Blue Prism after opening, this only happens with some users, I have attached an example video, can anyone help me?Vídeo BP YouTuberemove preview Vídeo...

Schedules in loop

Hello team,I performed the configuration of a wrong schedule and it was in a loop, I corrected it, I removed it but the schedule keeps starting every minuteHow do I cancel this schedule?