Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exception during remote setforegroundwindow

Hi, I am facing this error when I tried to activate window in win32 mode. Could anyone please help me to handle this errorException during remote setforegroundwindow - System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file...

Need List of Target Applications in Blue Prism Database

I need the list of Target Applications from Blue Prism database.We need to extract process information which will contain the objects/Target Applications being used in each process or if there is an way to export Application Modeller data in bulk in ...

esaugos by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

If System Changes in SAP and SAP spy mode is not working

Hi All, Actually in my SAP application there are two systems like AP1 and AP2 when I was done scripting AP1 system in SAP spy mode and it is working fine and running But When I was change the AP2 system in SAP same scripting is not working. All scre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Collection matching/comparing without header

I am currently learning Blue Prism.  I am trying to find the best way to take the data from one system [Collection 1] match it to data from another system [Collection 2], and when there is a match load the matching row to a third collection to export...

VAPT report for Blue Prism 6.9

Hi BP Team, How can I get VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Pen Testing) report for Blue Prism 6.9? I am working with a customer who is pushing for some guidance on how to get it.I'd really appreciate some suggestions on how to get this report.Thank...

Resolved! SAP server busy

Hi allI have an unusual issue in SAP with one of my automations that I've never seen before and hoping someone on here might have the solution. I am running a transaction that uploads files to SAP and sometimes I get the below error message and when ...

34498.png

Google Workspace / Gmail automation

Hello,I would like to get attachments from mails that are in different Subfolders from Gmail account. How do you work with gmail subfolders??  I dont see any possibility with gmails.Thanks------------------------------Tushigbayar Tseveenbayar--------...

Blue Prism DB Table details

Hi All, I need to know different BP Database tables used and what all information these tables store.  Is there any document which can provide BP DB Table details?