Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BP certification

Hello all, please anyone knows how can I change my certification from work account to my private account? I dont belong to company anymore.Tks and regards.

Import CSV with delimitator ";"

Hi everyone,I have a downloaded CSV file SAP ,file can be opened in excel but columns clubbed ";" So I need to diliminate the columns 1)I have tried to change code in existing object "Import CSV"excel vbo action and change delimiter in the code stage...

Resolved! Credentials vault

Hello Everyone,When I try to import my credential vault into dev in the prod environment. It was successfully imported, however, we could not obtain user name and password in an import environment (PROD).If there is a security problem, we would not b...

Product comparison

How does Decipher compare with Hyperscience, Automation Hero and Abbyy for extracting data from mortgage application documents?------------------------------Terry WoodsCEORPA Implementation, Inc.America/Toronto------------------------------

MS Word - Headers and Footers

I have a process that needs to create letters - for the letters there will be different brands to be used and different legal details to be added.These would usually show in the headers and footers of the page however I do not seem to be able to find...

Flag StrictRegex

Hi allI have a problem understanding how the flags work. Particularly StrictRegex. From manual: In my process: Result:    The field contains characters that should not have passed the regular expression. Test in "Preview" same string: Can someon...

9398.png 9399.png 9400.png 9401.png

Element fails after checking with Wait stage

Version 6.10.3Background:The web app that I work with was recently migrated from IE to Edge-Chromium. The BP dev team wasn't made aware of this until they were almost ready to move to production so we are working on a short timeline. We were in BP 6....

MS Excel VBO(Pivot action)

Hi Team, Below am mentioning the exact issue which am facing. Here the trigger point is Mail, Am sending more than 2 mails to mail with input attachment, It is reading those mails one by one and start respective process, while running first process i...

19193.png 19194.png

Resolved! Decipher Table not auto-populating

There is one Table in the DFD with 5 columns. I would to see Decipher auto-populate the table values but it doesn't and it lets user submit the batch without prompting to fill the table. One of the table column is set to required but it doesn't seem ...

Resolved! how to Numeric values from String

I Have a string that contains alphabets and numbers and Special characters .How can i get only numbers from string using blueprism?------------------------------Hari bp------------------------------

Haribp by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes