Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MultiBot Architecture

Hello All,I have a query that is bugging me.I have a use case where the historical data suggests that data load can never exceed 200 line items [ For Example].I am more or less confident that data load will not increase drastically. Should I be imple...

100+ process Monitoring in Control

Hi All,How to monitor 100+ processes in BP control room without any mistake.As it is difficult for couple of resources to keep an eye on 100+ live processes running in control room.Please provide the methods or approaches use to ease the work for res...

Abbyy OCR Integration in Blueprism

Hi All,Can anyone explain how we use Abbyy Flexicapture OCR in Blueprism solution.Thanks In Advance.------------------------------Murali Krishna Kodi RPA ConsultantRPA ConsultantEclerxBargarh8790277630------------------------------

Handling multiple versions of same Business Object

Hi,I want to start by saying I come from an UIPath background which has a capability that doesn't seem to be present in Blue Prism, so I would like to ask how/if others have solved similar issues with dependency management.The thing is in my developm...

Learning Edition vs Trial version

I'm new here and I just haven't managed to find a list of differences between the Learning Edition and the trial version that Blue Prism provides. Is it possible to help me find such list? I'm curious to know what features are excluded from the Learn...

Chrome Extention issue in BP6.5

I am facing issue with Chrome Browser with browser mode. Sometime it is working next day it stops working, I mean we can't use browser mode or any mode with chrome   As per help guide and recommendation  for BP 6.5  extension 2.1.0 should work but in...

Resolved! Resource PC Command Getauthtoken

I am referring to the page:https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-8/en-us/helpResourcePCCommands.htm?tocpath=Interface%7CAdvanced%20options%7C_____4 I can see that BP provides various resource PC commands including creating and running a session via api.T...