Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Spying on MS edge

Hello When I try to spy elements on MS Edge browser with HTML mode(browser mode), found that if I don't use blue prism to launch MS edge browser, then I can't spy any element. The spy element only work when the broser is launched by blue prism. I tr...

Largest Decipher Installation

Hi,What examples are there of large document volume implementations of Decipher? We find it can take 1 minute per document to extract data. Is this a typical value? What volumes are typically used for determining the capacity of a Decipher instance a...

🎉Introducing Service Assist 2021.1🎉

It's been an eventful few months here at Service Assist HQ as we have been preparing for the launch of the latest version of Service Assist - 2021.1 - which was released 8th April. We've kept true to our original aim of offering a hugely scalable RPA...

Decipher Install - Decipher Server error

HiWe are installing Decipher on multi tenant platform. All Decipher components are installed on the same server and using SQL Authentication for SQL installation.We are receiving an error when installing the Decipher Server component.  It does create...

36772.png 36773.png

Resolved! Change Customer ID - Interact / HUB

Hi,exists a way to change the Customer ID number after that the Hub's installation is completed?If a write error occured i think that it's possibile to change the mistake and reinsert the correct costomer id.Thanks u,------------------------------Amb...

4008.png

SAP Freezing

Hi AllJust wondering if someone will be able to guide me in the right directionWe have a process that interacts with SAP.The process post Journal into SAP using the following TCodes ZFI_I004 for AX(Accrual journal) and ZFI_I001 for SX(Reallocation Jo...

Resolved! Triggering processes

Hello,I'd like to know if is there a way to, instead of scheduling a process, triggering it via receiving an email, or checking if a specific file in an folder was edited.Thank you in advance.------------------------------Marco RamosRPA DeveloperKPMG...

UIA mode not working with Microsoft edge

Hi all,I'm using BP version 6.10.1 and edge chromium browser but for some reason BP is only able to spy with browser mode and no other mode is working with edge, I want use UIA mode. Please help!------------------------------Mayank Tiwari------------...

Schedules - Delays between Tasks!

Hi All,Can someone please advise if there is such a thing as a recommended delay time between tasks in a schedule? I understand that a wait may be used essentially to allow resources to load and be available for the next task but have been advised by...