Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REST API Web service call

Hi,I was trying to call a RESTFUL service directly by hitting the URL on the browser and it was giving me the results. I then tried it using Postman and on disabling "Enable SSL certificate verification", i was able to fetch the results.  But when i ...

29566.png 29567.png

Resolved! CyberArk - Target app password update

Hi community,has any one used CyberArk to secure and automatically update the passwords of the target applications used in automations?Challenge: we want to secure production applications credentials from any user (e.g. Admin, Devs, Controllers etc.)...

Importing Schedules as part of release

Hi, I tried exporting pre-configured schedules into a release file and subsequently import the release file into the Application Server that we have set-up. I found that although the schedules and tasks were imported but all of them were missing the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Using rossum ai from blueprism.

i am not getting how to use connect rossum with blueprism, and there are no proper intructional documents or any videos .Having the api key and credentials still i am getting errors at every stage . please  someone help me how to use rossum tool. cur...

25279.png

Add a note to a Process or Object directly in Studio

Hi,I would appreciate the possibility to add notes to a process or object directly in Studio. The reason for my request is that when you are maintaining a process or object, you might observe issues that you cannot address directly but would like to ...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Resource VM showing Offline and Not Connected

Architecture (DB server, Application Server, Interactive Server and then Runtime Resources build on VM's)Yesterday I upgraded my BP version from 6.3.1 (that worked perfectly with Login Agent) to 6.8.1, as well as updated the Login Agent that comes wi...

Resolved! How to send mail from shared mailbox in outlook

Hi I have multiple mailbox on outlook but requirement is send mail from particular shared mailbox how we can archive by blueprism.Please help ThanksShweta  ------------------------------shweta kalaskarDeveloperInfosysEurope/Madrid--------------------...

Resolved! How to get binary data to text?

Hey, I'm using write binary to get file into blue prism, how can I write out the binary data to text data item?I'm shooting a http message and I need to have the binary file as my body so it's[{File Contents "[BinaryData here]"}]I need it as text, an...

Putty Automation Question

We are trying to automate Linux checkouts and will end up using putty instead of PLINK, as we need to SUDO SU to specific accounts and PLINK is not supporting it.So,  we tried to do an application model with Putty. Ran into issue while trying to do r...

Resolved! BP Server Communication Error

Hi Guys,I keep getting the error below when configuring Bpserver and calling it from a client in a different location.For instance Server IP is 10.4.12.10 and Client IP is 10.4.12.11Connection Mode: WCF: SOAP with Transport Encryption & Windows Authe...

Textract API - unknown Operation Exception

Hi,I tried to use same rekognition api service and VBO for Textract by changing the service name, endpoints and actions. However i could not establish connection. I receive unknow operation exception.Can you confirm on the service name to refer. I wa...

Resolved! Open Workbook Excel VBO and Open Connection Oledb

Hi,I am working on an excel where I am first getting data using Oledb. Then without closing connection, in next Page I am creating instance and doing Open Workbook which is giving error as Excel is already open. It was working on BP v5 but giving thi...