Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Webservices

Hello,I have created a process and exposed the process as Webservice. I am using resourcename:8181/ws/ to access the exposed process and I am able to see the process exposed. However i am trying to trigger this process but i am not able to do so. I t...

Automatic retry of terminated processes

Hello all,in our company we have faced with the situation, when for Customer it is really critical to lose every minute in the possible processing time of Robot.How we went to that critical discussion:  the virtual machines on which we are running au...

Remote Console Tools - Large Environments

Folks;I have had a couple of customers ask me about what tools other customers for Console Access to Digital Workers or Interactive Clients in environment with more than 300 Digital Workers aside from Remote Desktop Protocol. Any thoughts on this?---...

Exception: No queue item specified

We are having a new problem where we are running a process through the control room it is exceptioning with the reason 'no queue item specified'.  We have been running this process for at least 6 months without this issue but have recently been moved...

Resolved! Timeout Set at beginning and end of Page on Object Studio

Hi everyonein the exercises i am completing i have had to create a:- launch- log in- navigate menu- input order- order confirmationThe instructions say to create a time-out stage to check that the BO exists.On the Launch page the time-out is at the e...

Resolved! Hyper-V VDIs as runtime resource - Slow performance

We are migrating from on-premise workstations into Hyper-V VDIs.We see significant performance issue when we run our developed processes, some goes from 2-4x slower when running in the VDIs. We performed the ff: already:Physical machines and VDI mach...

LB1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Duplication in Excel

hi ,  i want to do in blue prism as the Excel do in Remove Duplicate features so i created the below  code but i have some error can anyone help me ? the errors  Description: Compiler error at line 35: 'xlYes' is not declared. It may be inaccessi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! unable to create database for BP Server

Hi Team,while creating a DB for blue prism server i'm getting error can anyone help me on this??Thanks in advance.------------------------------Sai Krishna Somisetty------------------------------

19628.png

Resolved! 2 Blue Prism Listener Windows after logging in

Dear All,We have a resource server whereby 2 Blue Prism Listener windows are being displayed when logging in s shown in the image attached:  What can cause such an issue? And how can it be resolved please?Thanks & Best Regards,----------------------...

26404.jpg

Login Agent & 0x80131505

Hello everyone,We have our runtime running from a Windows Server (Terminal mode) where we also have 3 other sessions for developers.Our process was running fine until we decided to test the scheduler. Login Agent is throwing the 0x80131505 error.We a...

Mainframe intergration unstable

Hi! We have a process which uses Mainframe (application modeller is mapped for Rocket PASSPORT) that we running on two virtual machines. One Virtual machine is based on VMware infrastructure, another one is created on MS Hyper - V. We see significan...

Resolved! Process Log unable to be displayed

Dear All,We are experiencing this problem on a frequent basis after we upgraded to version 6.8, whereby if we try to view the Process log, an error is displayed and the log is blank: What is the cause for this? And how can it be resolved please?Best...

12715.png

Resolved! Data gateway : Special Character error

Hello Team • Explain what you are trying to achieve  I am trying to setup Data Gateway to write session logs to a File in Local system • Explain what is actually happening  Data Gateway  in Control room is throwing error about special character, PFA...

Blocked Portal , license

Hi all , One of my friend  's account has been blocked  in BP portal and License have  also been blocked ( Learning edition ) 1.  After emailing  to support@blueprism.com  ,Automated email says -  request is on hold , because the bot was not able to ...

Surface issue with Chrome

I have an issue with surface in Google Chrome. It is unable to find any region if I have not manually connected via Viewer tool to exact VDI to see how it works. With other systems this issue does not repeat itself (Only Chrome related).Are there som...