Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Service Assist - REST APIs

Hello,Is there a REST end point for Service Assist? If so please point me to the place where I can find the APIs? I am trying to post an API call to a tile that hs been created in Service Assist.------------------------------Ravi Rao-----------------...

Resolved! SharePoint List Skill

Hi,When i try to extract data from a list in Share point for the field type- Person or group, I get it's Id but not the value in the extracted collection. Is there any way to get it's value or map the id to it's value?Thanks in Advance!--------------...

How to activate Blocked Account

Hi ,One of my friend completed Blue Prism(AD01) Certification and was accessing the portal frequently.Suddenly when she tried to download trial version of blueprism and install in her laptop her account got blocked. She tried setting activate license...

Resolved! Stop process while waiting in debugging mode

Hi guys, Let's say we have a process that is waiting for 300 seconds to be over but we are in debug mode with changes not saved yet. Is there a way to stop a process while a sleep is executing in debugging mode without killing it ? I still know we ...

Resolved! Dynamic filed name and number of fields in collection

Hi Team,I am trying to automate manual excel work to BOT driven work. My base file is an excel sheet received every month, the column names may change every month and I need to fetch value corresponding to each column and write it in another collecti...

Resolved! Outlook not refreshed: only part of mails picked up

Hi community,Many of our processes rely on incoming e-mails with processing requests. I have noticed that sometimes not all e-mails in the inbox at a specific moment in time are picked up by the robot. For instance:- Process runs at 10.30- Some email...

Resolved! SQL query error

hi im getting this error please assistInternal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: 'Consolidated [2]$' is not a valid name. Make sure that it does not include invalid characters or punctuation and that it is not too...

Resolved! Finding a file with a changing name

Long time listener, first time callerI'm working on an automation where i need to retrieve an excel file as a collection.  The problem is the file name changes as the last part is populated by the date and time of creation by the business area  eg. '...

Best Intelligent Automation for Healthcare Blogs?

Have you found a great blog post about Intelligent Automation in Healthcare? Post it in the thread below to share with the group.------------------------------Josh NoblePractice Director, US Life Science & DefenseBlue Prism---------------------------...