Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Twitter api

Hi,Please, I need to collect data from twitter using blueprism so how can I integrate Twitter API with Twitter ?Thank you------------------------------zaineb dhifli------------------------------

Resolved! Formatting cell in Excel to bold

Hi...Any experience with formatting a cell value in Excel to bold?The target cell is dynamic, so I need to send it from Blue Prism.Thanks------------------------------Tommy GuldbækProject Manager, Group LogisticsRoyal Greenland A/SEurope/London------...

Download file from Salesforce using API

Hello,I would like some advice regarding how to download a file from Salesforce to local folder. I'm using the BP Skill "Salesforce" to obtain the ContentDocumentId.  I use the following "GET" API to retrieve the base-64 from Salesforce/services/data...

Resolved! Request - Need Small Project cover everything

Hi Team,Request if someone can provide small project which covers each functionality below 1) Process  2) Object 3) Email 4) Excel operation 5) Queue management 6) Logs (Process and Transaction log) 7) Error handling Environment variables  9) framew...

Schedule - Blueprism process is not releasing memory

Hi All,We developed a Huge process with more than 18 Objects and process got terminated due to out of memory issue. After discussing with our internal COE team they suggested to go with Schedules where only specific objects will be utilized in the sc...

Excel VBO except standard interop VBO and OLEDB

Hi,I am looking for excel VBO that can read large excel effectively, I face crashing issues with standard excel VBO which is using interop and OLEDB. One VBO I found - https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/7888/solution/excel---open-xml. It ...

Resolved! Blue Prism and Integration with AI

Hi Team,How can Blue Prism integrate with AI (Artificial Intelligence )Please request you if anyone can give me small example with process / objects  and give code for understanding.Regards,Pankaj Naikpankajnaik2@gmail.com----------------------------...

Trial license

Hi all,i'm new here, just an info, i've requested the blue prism trial license (30-day) but my scope is to approach to blue prism to gain the certification, so i need to use the learning edition.Is possible to change the license on my account from tr...

andrea by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism and Integration with AI

Hi Team,How can Blue Prism integrate with AI (Artificial Intelligence )Please request you if anyone can give me small example with process / objects  and give code for understanding.Regards,Pankaj Naikpankajnaik2@gmail.com----------------------------...

Resolved! Work Queue Item Key Encryption

Hello Guys,I am working on the requirement to encrypt the Item Key of Work Queue.I am using Encryption internal object to encrypt the item key and adding the data into the queue.Second requirement is to skip the items which are are already in queue.I...

Kirti by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WebService - Support for SOAP 1.2-bindings

​Hi there,is there a version of Blue Prism that offers native support for SOAP 1.2-bindings when integrating external WebServices?Thanks------------------------------Christian Panhans------------------------------

Welcome to the new FS Community Group

Hi all, Welcome to the new FS Community group. We will ensure we are posting information and useful material here. To help break the ice, it would be great if we can introduce ourselves a bit and understand what you would like to see from the commu...

EmmaKK by Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes