Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read Collection Column name w.r.t ROw

Hi,I need one help, I have collection in that collection i have to read the column name of the row which is having value "O" in collection row.Also my input file column has dot and dash also in the column names.------------------------------Saumitra ...

Blue Prism Guide: System Manager

Good day,is there a Blue Prism guide specifically for  system manager. What is available on the portal are control room and release management guides.ThanksStay safe!------------------------------Ramashita Ramutloa------------------------------

Region mode in virtual environment

Hi all,is it possible to execute a region-spied process when a virtual machine is running in the background/not active (on control room)------------------------------Ramashita------------------------------

Unable to click on Radio button of SAP Ariba Portal

HI Team,I am trying to click on a radio button of SAP ariba portal but its not working I am trying various ways but still not working.Note:- I am not able to spy the same using AA or UIA mode. Even I have tried different by changing Element type stil...

24140.png

Image compression without using any external tool

Hi, can anyone suggest to achieve image compression without using third party tool  or online website image compression. Can we  Achieve it using  code stage?------------------------------Padmini VaddiAssociate consultantCAPGEMINIAmerica/Indiana/Indi...

Connection Lost Control Room

Hello everbody, Please I need a support to fix the following issue I don´t have a digital worker that I could connect (look at the image attached) I tried to fix it by manually enabling the resource in settings but it did not work. I looking forward...

Object

Hi! I'm trying to launch a process from cmd, I use the action "Start Process" in the vbo utility. I insert the path where I find the cmd.exe and write an argument but the process doesn't recognize it, i.e. it opens a cmd window without argument. Can ...

Error during the Java mode Spy

Hello everybody, I am getting this system exception during the Java mode spy: System.ApplicationException: Exception getting Java Identfier KeyBindings Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array.    at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementT...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use range for Dynamic Attributes

Dear all, I would like to know if it is possible to somehow use a range as a parameter for a dynamic attribute. I have a vertical row of checkboxes in which I need to click a specific one. Somehow there are no distinguishing features between these ch...

AMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Wait for document to load' on page 'Loign' - External AppMan reader thread exited before response from query - ERROR

Hi All,When I am logging-in to web application in production got below errorAMI error occurred in WaitStart Stage 'Wait for document to load' on page 'Loign' - External AppMan reader thread exited before response from queryfrom the past one week we d...

Getting error when deleting a process

Hi,I am getting below error when deleting a process from BP - already cleared the system -> archiving data.An error occurred while deleting the process: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FK_BPAInternalAuth_BPAProcess". Th...

Library Import Issue

Hi,I recently upgraded my BP version to 6.7 but had to downgrade it back to 6.3 yesterday due to company requirements and since then I have been struggling to import my library as I keep getting the attached error message. Any assistance will be high...

16279.png

Getting Running Control Room Processes from a Process

I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to pull the currently running VMs from the active environment into a Process. For instance, if a process could pull in a collection of Running Processes: ID___|___Process___|___Resource___|___Start Time 11___...

BuzzaT by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes