Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Work Queue Design using multiple processes

Hi All, We are having many processes coming into our pipeline. Some of these processes would be sharing same panels in several applications.Therefore, we are working with the concept of reusable processes - handling panels in systems. My question is ...

12860.png

Importing Webservice

Hi, We were successfully importing a webservice in Blue Prism V5.  After upgrading to Blue Prism V6 , we are facing the below error while trying to import a WSDL ... "Could not understand the web service described at .... Object reference not set to ...

An issue with validating Notepad in the Object Studio

Hi there I'm currently completing the BP foundation training and I've come across a problem (shown in the pictures) where I cannot run my process because of a validation error it seems. I've looked through various different posts on the community f...

21516.png 21517.png

Database upgrade failed after Blue Prism upgrade

Hi, I have upgraded Blue prism form 6.4.2 version to 6.6, but while upgrading database in blue prism connection i'm getting below error. ------------------------------SameerEurope------------------------------

28836.jpg
Sameer by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

License Error

Hi ,I am travelling to install in my local system. I have got license key, but its showing "License Error" once I enter the activation code.Can anyone please help.Thanks in advance.Regards,Mahantesh------------------------------mahantesh IB----------...

Make IE in Windows 10 to have only 1 PID for all TABS

Hi,In Windows 10, each IE tab has it's own PID. I need to suppress this to make IE have only 1 PID despite you open 10 different TABs. Currently if you open 10 TABs you see in Task manager 11 iexplore PIDs, which is not ok. Windows 7 had only one IE ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Accessing BP Connection from different windows user

I have created 2 user accounts i windows 10 enterprise with administrator priveleges. I installed SQL Server 2014 and Blueprism with one user. From that user I created 2 users also named admin and developer1.When I logon as other administrator window...

Scheduler 'Run Now' doesn't work as intended

Hi Blue Prism,We are working as a multi national team(Denmark + Vilnius), when Vilnius developers press 'Run Now' on a schedule it's starting to run after 1 hour delay. It's the exact same time difference between our countries, so I expect that 'Run ...

Spy many links

Dear communityI'm facing a issue a some days , I need to spy many elements and input on word or excel.This is the cars brand, and the models. Cars brand Its done, but i need to spy all models about all cars bands, I can't do it .Someone can help me p...

23510.png

Resolved! Spy mode to Read data from web window

Hi All,I am trying to spy email and mobile number  data from a web window which appears after clicking the link as shown in picture.It is linkedIn profile of a user and when "Contact window"is clicked ,the contact detail window opens up.I have tried ...

21405.jpg