Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spying Elements in Chrome

Hi,   I have installed BP version 6.4 and trying to automate a web application in Chrome. When I spy an element in chrome, it doesn't highlight the element captured. But when I perform Click and write, it is working.    Application will work only...

Is it possible to observe mouse clicks?

When the BOT is running steps, is it possible to see when the mouse click occurs? For example, in a web application, clicking "upload file" button sometimes take longer then expected to open file explorer, the problem is we can't see when exactly tha...

DrMr by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to Oracle database using OLEDB

I am trying to connect to Remote Oracle database(11g) using OLEDB VBO, I have made the necessary changes to the VBO, and got the ODAC client installed in local machine, set the System PATH environment variable as suggested in: https://portal.bluepris...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot 'Install Database'

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have only just downloaded Blue Prism on an evaluation. I have installed Blue Prism and on my first run of it I am asked to create a password which I have done, then I'm asked to Install Database: I then encounter and 'Ooo...

11159.png 11160.png

Date and time check

Good DayJust wondering if their is anyone that will be able to assist.Still a bit new to developing.I need to do a date and time check in a process.I need to check if the date and time if older that 48 hours excluding weekends and public holidays and...

OLEDB - Setting MOAC Connection

Hello,I'm trying to set my MOAC prior to running my get collection sql.  My execute sql MOAC statement is a simple:"exec apps.mo_global.set_policy_context('S',89)"Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: ORA-00900: invalid...

Outcome switching from VDIs to RDS?

Hello All,Need some thoughts/ experience on migrating from VDIs to RDS, would like to know how does this impact and where?Appreciate your idea/ thoughts/ sharing experience if you have any.Thank YouPraveen------------------------------PRAVEEN VEMULAR...

Blue Prism Backward Compatibility

HiWe are looking to upgrade from our current 6.4 to 6.5.1 (or 6.6.1).I wanted to seek this forum's help with two points:(1) Has anyone done such migration? If yes, then which version did you choose to go with?(2) Are both 6.5.1 and 6.6.1 backward com...

Intermittent Login Agent Error

Hi, Sometimes when running a Logout over the runtime resource in control room we receive an exception message similar to: "ERROR: Internal: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\1\gzwlokic.tmp' where "gzwlokic.tmp"...

Bearer Token Credential

Dear @Blueprism Support, We're trying to use the bearer token Credential type. We are trying to fill the Credential with the value of a token we retrieve programmatically. However, the Credential VBO does not support any interaction with a Credenti...

Resolved! Login Agent shows missing connection

Hi, im having the following issue with Login Agent. When the session is loged out and the LA kicks in, it shows the Resource PC as missing (connection lost). This only happens when the machine is loged out, when locked everything works fine.Im connec...