Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get all MS Word document

Hello everyone! I have such issue: I need to get all MS Word Document and then work with it (for example, trim some text). What action should I use with Business object MS Word? I've tryed to use Get Body, but I have to specify there STAR and END o...

Scheduler failed to run the process after log in to VDI

Hi everyone,After Bot login to VDI for some reason scheduler failed to run the processs when I checked the logs it is saying (Exception encountered!) not sure why it failed to run the process. Below are the steps we are following to  run the process ...

Work Queues - set data error

​I'm trying to update data in a work queue using Set Data, but I'm getting the following error:Internal : An error occurred setting the data : The provided data has a different key value to the work item. The key field: 'Item ID'; Item value: '041964...

Network related questions

Can anyone help on these questions regarding Network How much bandwidth is required? Assuming 100 users to access the interactive client / application / running the bot? What are the response time requirements for BluePrism? What are the Wide Area Ne...

How to Create Text Log File in BluePrism

Hello,How to create Custom log file when running the Process at Steps and add Error meaasge also and finally at end of process  Email this log file to user.Anyone knows this?Please replyThanks in advance.------------------------------Mohini ShelkeRPA...

How to Create Text Log File in BluePrism

Hello,How to create Custom log file when running the Process at Steps and add Error meaasge also and finally at end of process  Email this log file to user.Anyone knows this?Please replyThanks in advance.------------------------------Mohini ShelkeRPA...

BluePrism Licensing and Hardware Requirements

Hi All,I am looking for information on licensing model, hardware/software requirements to set up BluePrism on Production Environment.Is there any guidelines or BP contact I can reach out to?Sateesh------------------------------Sateesh Kulkarni-------...

License Extention

​I see the trial license is for 30 days. how can I get it extended for more------------------------------Jerin JoseRPA Product SMEEYAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

"It was not possible to log you into the LMS" Error

​Hi All,I have joined recently Blueprism community and tried to access LMS. It was working couple of days back for me but today I received error message as  -"It was not possible to log you into the LMS".Can someome please help me how to get rid of t...

Drag and Drop Functionality in Power Builder

​Hi,We are currently using a Power Builder application which needs to be automated. The issue is there is a drag and Drop functionality which is required in this application. Can some one tell if this functionality can be done through Blue Prism . Th...

How to change BluePrism authentication model

Hi all,I'm using BluePrism with BP authentication model (managed by application), and I would like to change it to Windows Authentication.- Is this change allowed by BP? How should be the process to do that?- If this change were not possible, should ...

Delete duplicate rows in a collection based on a Column

Hi.Is there a way to delete duplicate rows of a collection based on a single column. Example: Input Collection: A    B    C    D                                         1     2    3     4                                         5     6    3     7    ...

Identify Bp processes that handle Date and Time

​Hey folks, Hope anyone of you can help us. We are want to automatically/ programmtically identify the Blue Prism processes that are effected by the date and time handling .This pdf has lots of information but no examples or procedures how to identif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes